Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Social points wiping upon logout

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rainbowsprite
05.07.2012 , 04:55 AM | #1
On my account i have hd several occurances of social points completely wiping down to nothing. Now i dont have a pack of 50's and/or done hundreds of FPs but it happens to me and very well may be happening to others. Note: my account has not opened up legacy or started gaining legacy experience.

Axolipher
05.07.2012 , 05:01 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Rainbowsprite,

Thank you for your bug report. This is something we'd like to get some more information from you on. Please submit an in-game ticket from the affected character in-game while giving as much detail as possible. Please see this guide for more information.

Thank you!

Axolipher | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

DeathStepper
05.07.2012 , 05:17 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rainbowsprite View Post
On my account i have hd several occurances of social points completely wiping down to nothing. Now i dont have a pack of 50's and/or done hundreds of FPs but it happens to me and very well may be happening to others. Note: my account has not opened up legacy or started gaining legacy experience.
Are hou sure you are not failing to complete the flashpoint. Social points accumulate during the flashpoint but you do not receive them until you complete the mission. If you die, quit or log out during the mission then although you have seen them awarded on screen they will not be received.