Force Lift broken?

Arsq

I may be missing some functionality here, but here goes... Is it just me, or is the stun not breaking when you receive damage? I've been in a few situations where I've been force lifted, and just hanging there, while the opposing team continues to deal damage to me without breaking the stun (for a good 3-4 seconds). Now, Sage's balance tree allows an additional 2sec stun after the force lift breaks from damage, but I don't think this is the case here, as I continue just hanging in the air.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Edited by Arsq

For what i know is the same as operative's stun granade if they force lift you or use another of these stuns (6 sec break if the target take dmg ) if they use another stun on you like electrolute you can't break free from the 6 sec stun if you take dmg, it happened to me sometimes and when that happened they have always used 2 stuns

This is absolutely a bug. I've had it happen to me several times just yesterday. So I started casting force lift and can beat on people repeatedly without the stun breaking. I will start reporting it now. This could be in part what is causing all the qqing about stun locking.

I have played balance up to valor 70 and i have never had it 'not break' on damage. HOWEVER there is a skill in the balance tree that allows for when the lift is broken the target is stunned for 2 seconds or something like that. this could be what you are getting. you could be getting graphical delay much like force choke does for me at times.