Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Artiface Reverse Engineering Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Artiface Reverse Engineering Question

DurdensWrath
12.17.2011 , 02:41 PM | #1
Is there more than one pattern to be learned from a color crystal? For example I learned a a blue version of a green critical crystal. Is there more versions like in Armormech, or just the one?

Same with hilts. I made a blue hilt, are there other versions of that blue to receive from the green?

Synalon
12.17.2011 , 02:43 PM | #2
I broke down the blue to get a purple so it keeps on like that.

But rather then focusing on those I went back to the artifice trainer and he had might hilt 5 while I had been working on advanced might hilt 2, so it was already nearly as good while green
Jen'Taral
Empire Rp/PvP
[Recruitment Thread]

DurdensWrath
12.17.2011 , 02:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Synalon View Post
I broke down the blue to get a purple so it keeps on like that.

But rather then focusing on those I went back to the artifice trainer and he had might hilt 5 while I had been working on advanced might hilt 2, so it was already nearly as good while green
Right I knew that. But what about greens to different blues? In armormech there are 3 blues per green.

xDagurasu
12.17.2011 , 03:16 PM | #4
Having broken down my fair share of hilts, color crystals, and enhancements, I don't believe so, at least on those items.

Enhancements start to diversify after a bit and start giving more secondary stats while endurance takes a back seat. But hose are trainable.
Squadron 11-11-11
Officer of Casual Friday

DurdensWrath
12.17.2011 , 03:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by xDagurasu View Post
Having broken down my fair share of hilts, color crystals, and enhancements, I don't believe so, at least on those items.

Enhancements start to diversify after a bit and start giving more secondary stats while endurance takes a back seat. But hose are trainable.
So it's only one blue per green. Good to know so I don't waste my time.

I didn't want to miss out on any plans to give stuff to my lowbies.