Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a High Population Server, very active in PvE! help!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Looking for a High Population Server, very active in PvE! help!

Cyole
04.29.2012 , 10:32 AM | #1
I am on the Krath server(PvE) with 3 level 50 characters. Some where along the way the server turned into a PvP server and no one does operations or flash points anymore, so it is a little disappointed for me, some one who wants to do more PvE stuff. So I am looking for a high populatrion server, with an emphasis on PvE. Please Help!

LeonBraun
04.29.2012 , 09:32 PM | #2
Hmm... What faction are you playing? The Republic on Krath does a fair bit of raiding... Very happy with Krath.
Honalee - Guild Leader of Midnight Sunrise - The Harbinger Server

The Lightwarder Legacy - The Harbinger Server Honalee - Honaloo - Hona - Panidora
Spyce - Cadogan - Praksas - Ratigan

braxtor
04.29.2012 , 10:23 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cyole View Post
I am on the Krath server(PvE) with 3 level 50 characters. Some where along the way the server turned into a PvP server and no one does operations or flash points anymore, so it is a little disappointed for me, some one who wants to do more PvE stuff. So I am looking for a high populatrion server, with an emphasis on PvE. Please Help!
The thing is, no matter if you're on a PvE or PvP server, most people are going to migrate to playing more PvP just because of how much easier it is to get together than PvE at the moment. Until server merges and a group finder, it is a royal pain to try to get groups together for flashpoints and operations. PvP, they can just queue and forget about it.
KAJIDIC
BULLIES CHAPTER
WEBSITE l VIDEO l SWOOPY SNACKS
"PvP Is Our Business"

Shiningriver
04.29.2012 , 11:33 PM | #4
I'm a PvE player, but I'm playing on "The Swiftsure" server since I have a lot of friends there. Maybe you can try that one.
"We'd make a cute couple... if only you were cute."
AmaterasuMikoto Susanoo Izanamimikami Izanagimikoto

Twickers
04.30.2012 , 12:15 AM | #5
I rolled some republic characters over on Canderous Ordo, it's VERY Full on both sides, think I saw over 300 people on both fleets at once point. Seem's pretty active with both PVE and PVP, best of luck!

Leafgreen
04.30.2012 , 03:48 AM | #6
Space Slug isn't too bad. Usually around 200 at imperial fleet, 150 at republic fleet during peak times. Or more. No trouble finding pugs for hard mode flashpoints, a good amount of raid guilds.

If you want to make a new Imperial character and give it a test spin, look for someone from Mobius and we'll gladly help you with gear and running some flashpoints or heroics. Or just go solo, still usually 10-25 on hutta or korriban, and 40+ on dromund kaas.

Alcarinn
04.30.2012 , 04:43 AM | #7
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359784

both US and EU suggested destinations

enjoy! and spread the word!
The community OWN merge
For more information visit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359784
Spread the Word!!!

Eillack
04.30.2012 , 09:23 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Twickers View Post
I rolled some republic characters over on Canderous Ordo, it's VERY Full on both sides, think I saw over 300 people on both fleets at once point. Seem's pretty active with both PVE and PVP, best of luck!
I've been on Canderous Ordo sinse the early launches; I'd recommend that server for any PvE'er. For the most part, it is pretty active.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

SabakuBara
04.30.2012 , 01:08 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
I've been on Canderous Ordo sinse the early launches; I'd recommend that server for any PvE'er. For the most part, it is pretty active.
I'd like to echo this. Cando is a very pleasant server to play on

Albertwang
05.06.2012 , 05:18 PM | #10
Sith Wyrm and Space Slug are both awesome!