Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quest Symbols

Fionah
05.06.2012 , 11:13 AM | #1
Is there an option that allows me to not see the quest symbols, when those quests are grey to me?

Thanks

DeutschGamer
05.06.2012 , 02:32 PM | #2
If you have gray quests just abandon them, you won't be doing them for exp anyway. If for some reason you want a quest to still show in your quest log but not on the map, just untrack it.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Fionah
05.06.2012 , 02:58 PM | #3
Sorry, I should have been more specific .... How do I block them out as showing as new quests on the map? The fleet especially ... I run around the fleet and see quest icons displaying as new quests and most of the time they are out leveled quests I had to delete to make room in my quest log for the new quests.

Thanks

DeutschGamer
05.06.2012 , 03:05 PM | #4
As far as I know you can't keep quests from showing up on your map, although you might want to try preferences in the menu.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.