Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just dropped 1 million for the legacy repair bot....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Just dropped 1 million for the legacy repair bot....

Sammm
05.01.2012 , 06:40 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Solmi View Post
I'm guessing he's an Artifice. There's no crit in the game (anywhere that I know of) to Artifice. The only thing is efficiency (scout droid)
I see but it took me only 15 seconds to find the infos about those sensors. I mean, if I was about to spend 1 million credits on something in SWTOR, I'd do a thorough research about it!

Bluerodian
05.01.2012 , 07:08 PM | #12
Now if they would give him combat capable sensor units that changed what sort of weapon prof he had...

And if they added items for the customization slots for him that changed his personality (Lines of dialog) then I think it would really shine a lot better than it does. Don't get me wrong though, the crafting additions are certainly nice.
Sarcasm is just one of my services.

Long time SWG player from Cradle to Grave. First Kettemoor, then Starsider.

Sickith
05.01.2012 , 07:12 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Asturias View Post
Anyone know of some good areas to farm for cash?
Dailies. You get about 330k per day from ilum/belsavis/corellia.

You can get more in a day for doing flashpoints etc.
Sickíth - Sith Inquisitor (Sorcerer - Healer) Sicknéss - Jedi Consular (Sage - Healer)

"You've never fought anyone like me. I was Jedi, I am Sith!"

MoridinEU
05.06.2012 , 06:45 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Solmi View Post
I'm guessing he's an Artifice. There's no crit in the game (anywhere that I know of) to Artifice. The only thing is efficiency (scout droid)
Artifice does crit...you can make 2 items instead of 1 and augment slots on wieldable items...

Twor
05.06.2012 , 06:49 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by MoridinEU View Post
Artifice does crit...you can make 2 items instead of 1 and augment slots on wieldable items...
He meant that there is no crew member with a crit bonus to it.

I would also love sensors with armor crit. Kind of strange that not all crafting professions get a %crit sensor module.
Quote: Originally Posted by fungihoujo View Post
BW motto- If it ain't broke, break it. If it is broke, take it away.

lunartic
05.06.2012 , 09:36 AM | #16
Also if you didnt know it already, if u dont want to spend the million you can group up with someone who did and get on his/her ship to buy them.

NicWester
05.06.2012 , 10:44 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Bluerodian View Post
Now if they would give him combat capable sensor units that changed what sort of weapon prof he had...

And if they added items for the customization slots for him that changed his personality (Lines of dialog) then I think it would really shine a lot better than it does. Don't get me wrong though, the crafting additions are certainly nice.
Originally he wasn't even going to be summonable, he was just going to sit on the ship and never shut up. I mean, sit on the ship and run Crew Missions. But during beta people demanded he be usable so they could have healing companions earlier. Bioware met them halfway: He's usable and can heal, but he's useless otherwise :P