Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enriched Durasteel - where?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Enriched Durasteel - where?

BeepersX
05.05.2012 , 12:27 PM | #1
Hi all

I've seen a few threads stating that the enriched durasteel nodes appear in Belsavis in the daily mission areas + around the world boss - but after 90 minutes, I only managed to come across 1!

Does anyone have any tips on where else I should be looking? Is the spawning totally random? Thanks!

pokota
05.05.2012 , 12:47 PM | #2
I get it quite often in the dungeon portions of of the northern Belsavis level 50 Daily quests. I can't remember the names of the quests, but one is where you loot the armaments from various chests, and the other is where you access the control panel for the robot. If you go around killing the horse-face-things inside the dungeons, and checking your map often for resources, you'll be able to loot a good number of enriched durasteels.

Alexia-Moi-Voss
05.05.2012 , 03:43 PM | #3
ive got a couple of them myself, but i have no idea what its used for
In-Game Characters: Havick-Sith Juggernaut (Main), Alexia-Jedi Consular, Moivoss-Bounty Hunter, Huroth-Sith Inquisitor

Sambril
05.05.2012 , 04:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BeepersX View Post
Hi all

I've seen a few threads stating that the enriched durasteel nodes appear in Belsavis in the daily mission areas + around the world boss - but after 90 minutes, I only managed to come across 1!

Does anyone have any tips on where else I should be looking? Is the spawning totally random? Thanks!
As far as I know only 1 node will spawn at a time in that area. Just keep making circuits harvesting any scavenging nodes you find, as it can spawn at any one of them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Alexia-Moi-Voss View Post
ive got a couple of them myself, but i have no idea what its used for
They are used by Armstechs to make the Gormak Energy-Cell AlphaWave Inhibitor, used when fighting the Nightmare Pilgrim world boss on Voss.

There is also the Perfect Upari crystal found in the same area used by Artifice to make the Gormak Crystal AlphaWave Inhibitor.
The Starlight Legacy

"Troopers do it in heavy armor"

Akella
05.05.2012 , 10:52 PM | #5
I got 3 out of a pvp crafting box. It cost 1 of the commendation - was the highest level one - I don't pvp much at all so can't remember what commendation it was, but think it was the highest one.
Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Tuhalu
05.05.2012 , 10:58 PM | #6
It's found in either the Imperial or Republic daily areas on Belsavis. In addition, I've come across some pieces just outside of the southern republic area with the lizardman aliens (sorry, name escapes me atm!).

From what I can tell, it's a random spawn that can replace any given node. So if you want it, farm the hell out of every metal node in the region and one may respawn as an Enriched Durasteel node.

I've seen more than one in the same area at the same time, so it's not limited to one spawn per area. It just such a low rate that you rarely see one much less two (especially when people rush to farm them!).