Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Journey Home occ sign ups

ToEasy
05.05.2012 , 08:01 PM | #311
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Solrac View Post
That's cool. Mikos' story (whatever that may be now) is whatever. He accomplished his only mission. Anymore enemies he kills now is just icing on the cake.
I was never a cake person though pie is awesome.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Darth_Solrac
05.05.2012 , 09:20 PM | #312
I'm out for tonight all. Looks like no one else is posting anyway so yea.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

Darth_Solrac
05.05.2012 , 09:28 PM | #313
TE you can't just magically find someone, gotta put some thought into it. Mikos put a bit of distance tween yall now. He's moving towards the nearest spaceport. If that's yours then you can RP it like that.

Think, realism people....

meanken
05.05.2012 , 09:39 PM | #314
TE you can't just magically find someone, gotta put some thought into it. Mikos put a bit of distance tween yall now. He's moving towards the nearest spaceport. If that's yours then you can RP it like that.

Agreed, you should probably edit it. also, I would be posting, but I am waiting on boda. sorry

ToEasy
05.05.2012 , 09:50 PM | #315

Sorry about that. Just been a long day for me. I am about to edit.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Darth_Solrac
05.05.2012 , 09:59 PM | #316
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Sorry about that. Just been a long day for me. I am about to edit.
It's cool. I'm done now. Hopefully Boda will be on tomorrow. Ttys all.

ToEasy
05.05.2012 , 10:05 PM | #317
It's cool. I'm done now. Hopefully Boda will be on tomorrow. Ttys all.
All right. I am done for the day as well.

meanken
05.06.2012 , 02:07 PM | #318
Ok, I REALLY don't want to sound rude or anything, but how long are we going to wait for boda? it seems much of this rp is stalled due to him not being here to post

icecreampants
05.06.2012 , 03:40 PM | #319
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Ok, I REALLY don't want to sound rude or anything, but how long are we going to wait for boda? it seems much of this rp is stalled due to him not being here to post
i dunno but i dont wanna wait much longer either

Sacrmeno
05.06.2012 , 04:05 PM | #320
Name: Sacrmeno Angil
Nickname: None
Species: Rattataki
Hair Color: Bald
Rebirth Age: 5
Body Type: 2
Armor: Revanites robes, and a Cortosis replica of Revan's mask.
Weapons: Double Bladed Purple Lightsaber, The Force, blaster pistol
Alligences: The Revanite Order
Home Planet: Dromund Kaas
Current Residence: Dromund Kaas
Bio: Sacrmeno was born into the Revanite Order. His parents were two former slaves who fled there together and were married as reborn Revanites. Sacrmeno was born five years later but after a raid by the Empire both his parents were killed. Sacrmeno trained and studied with the elders after discovering he was force sensitive, and eventually having the master take him in confidence. When he was 19 Sacrmeno was charged with retrieving the Mask of Revan from Lord Grathan's estate. After retrieving it along with one of the inquisitors' lightsaber, Sacrmeno dubbed himself Guardian of the Revanites and built himself a replica of the mask out of cortosis. Recently, however
the Master has sensed a force coming to free the Revanites from the Empire's constant attacks.
Sacrmeno has faced dangers for his age and is quite tough.