Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Indecision Is Ruining the game for me

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Class Indecision Is Ruining the game for me

Wretches
12.17.2011 , 02:58 PM | #1
So I've leveled a scoundrel to 12, a Gunslinger to 15, and a Jedi Guardian to 12. I can't decide a class to level to 50, and it its ruining my good time.

I would want to play my Jedi first, but there are a ton of force users. It sucks joining a grp full of lightsaber users, or getting lost in the melee dog pile in warzones.

Scoundrel was meh, and I enjoy the Gunslinger, just feel like I would have more fun as a Guardian.

Madness.. I don't know what to do. Anyone else have this problem? Or the solution for it?

darthbored
12.17.2011 , 02:59 PM | #2
ive rerolled a billion times. having the same problem...

its not your fault that bioware just says "pick an advanced class" without letting you attempt the playstyle at all.

this should be address, let us undertake a mission as each playstyle to see or something at least

ColdLogic
12.17.2011 , 02:59 PM | #3
My guild is all trooper, so we don't have that problem.
Feet First Into Hell (FFIH):Guild Leader
◘ (PvP) Est. Hardcore/Light RP:
••••Official Website Feet First Into Hell••••

Mandrax
12.17.2011 , 02:59 PM | #4
So why stick with one? I'm currently levelling three classes right now. I switch between classes as I fancy and am having lots of fun. I am concentrating on my Inquisitor a little more than the others, but so far I have a 17 Inq, 13 BH, and 7 IA.
Space, is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly hugely mindbogglingly big it is. I mean you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space...

Shadysketchy
12.17.2011 , 03:00 PM | #5
We can't help you decide what class to play, unless you tell us what role you want to fill

Inadharion
12.17.2011 , 03:00 PM | #6
I've got the same problem. The same luxury problem, that is.

Solution:

1) Consider how long you're likely to play this game.
2) Breathe
3) Enjoy one class at a time

Wretches
12.17.2011 , 03:00 PM | #7
In other games, I lollygag around too much, and end up missing content that I know I could have completed if I would have stuck to one class...

BuddyLight
12.17.2011 , 03:01 PM | #8
You're upset that you can't decide which class is the most fun?

That sounds like a good thing.

Kunitsukami
12.17.2011 , 03:01 PM | #9
Wait, isn't this a good thing?
Worship the mighty Hutt planet leaders! Moving incredibly slowly with their tiny arms and huge body mass which is easy to hit with any weapon!

xanazar
12.17.2011 , 03:01 PM | #10
Solution is pick one and go with it. By the time you divide you could be 50. Just farm gear for other classes and then you can fly through leveling.