Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it worth reverse engineering yellow color crystals?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Is it worth reverse engineering yellow color crystals?

Lutherus
12.17.2011 , 02:29 PM | #1
What the title says. Is there a better schematic you can get from reverse engineering yellow color crystals? They're blue to begin with. Is it even cost-effective? They're more expensive to make in the first place!
ị▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╠|ऊऋ║≣║ऋऊ|╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ị

Dark-Bourne
12.17.2011 , 02:44 PM | #2
Yeah, there is an advanced purple version of the yellow crystal just like with other green, blue, red crystals. If I remember it only gives you an additional 1-2 (based on the first lvl 7 crystal) to critical or endurance though so I don't know if you would consider that to be worth it.

Lutherus
12.17.2011 , 02:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dark-Bourne View Post
Yeah, there is an advanced purple version of the yellow crystal just like with other green, blue, red crystals. If I remember it only gives you an additional 1-2 (based on the first lvl 7 crystal) to critical or endurance though so I don't know if you would consider that to be worth it.
Probably not then. I'd outlevel it very quickly. However, if its easy enough to make I wonder if people would buy it and I could profit from it...
ị▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╠|ऊऋ║≣║ऋऊ|╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ị

RaveApex
12.17.2011 , 02:58 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Lutherus View Post
Probably not then. I'd outlevel it very quickly. However, if its easy enough to make I wonder if people would buy it and I could profit from it...
i know id buy purple cystals haha
╣ऄ╬╬╬╬╬╬ऄ[)ऄ╣██████████████████)