Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Advanced Class Gift Bag

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Advanced Class Gift Bag
 

seven_deadlies's Avatar


seven_deadlies
12.16.2011 , 10:02 PM | #1
"Hey, where do I get my 2nd saber?"

...

"Do I have to buy a double bladed saber now?"

...

They need to make it very plain and obvious, that when you choose your AC, you get a gift bag with gear in it.

KaiLunn's Avatar


KaiLunn
12.17.2011 , 06:23 AM | #2
It used to be just a quest reward for completing the AC selection quest. I'm not sure why they changed it.

-Kai-Lunn
People, including me, will complain about anything. If BioWare sent us all $100 in thanks for playing TOR, inevitably someone would complain about how the bill was folded or if it was new enough to include the lastest anti-forgery options. That said, I prefer mine folded in half, and with all the neat bells and whistles.

iwakurakaitou's Avatar


iwakurakaitou
12.17.2011 , 11:32 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KaiLunn View Post
It used to be just a quest reward for completing the AC selection quest. I'm not sure why they changed it.

-Kai-Lunn
They didn't...
Everyone gets a "____'s Bag" when they pick an AC
that has the things your advanced class requires, including a Saber-staff, if you pick assassin, or an offhand if you pick Sorc, etc.
Peace is a Lie, There is only Pudding.

Moragh's Avatar


Moragh
12.17.2011 , 02:56 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by iwakurakaitou View Post
They didn't...
Everyone gets a "____'s Bag" when they pick an AC
that has the things your advanced class requires, including a Saber-staff, if you pick assassin, or an offhand if you pick Sorc, etc.
The change made was that its no longer obvious that you have received the bag. I knew I got one and I still forgot to open it to get my sniper rifle for my Sniper.

seven_deadlies's Avatar


seven_deadlies
12.17.2011 , 07:48 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Moragh View Post
The change made was that its no longer obvious that you have received the bag. I knew I got one and I still forgot to open it to get my sniper rifle for my Sniper.
Exactly...

Yes, we get a bag. But there's nothing telling brand new players that they need to check for the bag for their new gear.

So the first question asked is "Where do I buy my (double bladed/2nd saber/sniper rifle/etc)?" over and over in General.

If they used to have a quest completion window with the bag as reward... then they should go back to that. At least then people will know they need to check the contents before shopping for gear.