Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smuggler ship XS Stock Light Freighter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Smuggler ship XS Stock Light Freighter

Commderben
05.04.2012 , 06:58 PM | #1
i just wanted to post this because i didnt see any others on this this is were you want to put anything you think about the ship or anything you want to know in my case i want to know how do we use the side cargo hold gun if you cant climb to it

p.s feel free to ask any questions
you:your stealthy like a ninja you say
Me" Because i am a ninja throws smoke dissapears

elliotcat
05.04.2012 , 07:13 PM | #2
I think it's so ugly and depressing. My JK has such a nice, pretty ship and the freighter is like, "hope you like fluorescent lights, cause they are EVERYWHERE". Ugh I hate it.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

Commderben
05.04.2012 , 07:17 PM | #3
the ship isnt that bad its not ment to look super great but i still wonder about the cargo hold gun like how do you even use it. Its not like you can climb to it

elliotcat
05.04.2012 , 07:30 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Commderben View Post
the ship isnt that bad its not ment to look super great but i still wonder about the cargo hold gun like how do you even use it. Its not like you can climb to it
That particular ship was made to be easy to rearrange all the cargo components, so that's probably why you can't get to it - it's the way your character has it set up at this particular time.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

Commderben
05.04.2012 , 09:50 PM | #5
like i ment like that when the cargo gun not litterlity get to the gun but how people would use it if it was in the movies its prob one of those turrents you control from the bridge

Crezelle
05.04.2012 , 11:12 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
I think it's so ugly and depressing. My JK has such a nice, pretty ship and the freighter is like, "hope you like fluorescent lights, cause they are EVERYWHERE". Ugh I hate it.
roll a BH then..the lights are even worse
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

bright_ephemera
05.05.2012 , 09:11 AM | #7
I love my freighter. The only thing I'm missing is Canderous Ordo and HK-47 in the holo room. (Or maybe one room over? It's been a while.)

Never thought about how to get to the guns. I imagine if you have to you can reshuffle boxes and false walls to access it. Sometimes it seems like all space combat is conducted from the bridge, anyway - though I like to think that I'm in a gun turret with some thruster control while my crew pilots the overall ship's course.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

happysister
05.06.2012 , 11:41 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
really? the XS Freighter is my favorite ship so far. i don't really like the Jedi one. the design is kinda "eh". i couldn't find my way around for the longest time, whereas the smuggler ship has a very simple and to the point design. i prefer that to fanciness.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire

iCanUseTheForce
05.10.2012 , 11:32 AM | #9
The smuggler ship is a great nod to the Falcon. I appreciate that. But the interior is poorly designed. I hate running in circles trying to get anywhere...makes for long trips around. My JK ship is so simply designed, it's perfect. Quick travel from companions to bridge to holo. The prettiest interior of all the ships is the Sith tho, without a doubt. BH is fugly.

the_nerfherder
05.10.2012 , 03:37 PM | #10