Bioware Ruined The Commando DPS Class.

Tiaa

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoS is friendlier to DoT based ranged classes than it is to melee, yes.

If I can hump a pillar then there's very little a mara can do.

And again, while you're playing ring around the rosy using your dot to hit a marauder who is chasing you and -will- close that cap eventually, regardless of your skill at screwing pillars, herp derp two gap closers, increased run speed, abilities that add snares.

You'll just be loloing away as your hammer shot ticks for 1k dmg over 6 seconds and wasting the time of both your team and yourself in any skilled wz. Great job, you have brought a big pile of I kited a mara for three seconds once or twice in my life cause his leap and choke were on cd and all I got was this lousy "I barely broke 300k dmg" t-shirt.

And let me just say this, mister I do -***-ault pvp. Pst some screen shots, show it, show me the money shot. Its not hard in this day and age to show me just how much you dominate the warzone, hell make a video. And I guarantee that vid will be you A. You in a premade rolling pugs(easysauce) or B you in a pug vs pug with a lack of skilled pressure being cohesively applied by the other team, or C getting circled jerked on by the first marauder assassin jugg whatever with a snare duo.

Pictures worth a thousand words friend. Post that money shot of you doing so great. Or better, make a sexy video of assault ownage against a competant team and post it, internet is famous for that stuff.

Edited by Hudgaar

And again, while you're playing ring around the rosy using your dot to hit a marauder who is chasing you and -will- close that cap eventually, regardless of your skill at screwing pillars, herp derp two gap closers, increased run speed, abilities that add snares.

You'll just be loloing away as your hammer shot ticks for 1k dmg over 6 seconds and wasting the time of both your team and yourself in any skilled wz. Great job, you have brought a big pile of I kited a mara for three seconds once or twice in my life cause his leap and choke were on cd and all I got was this lousy "I barely broke 300k dmg" t-shirt.

And let me just say this, mister I do -***-ault pvp. Pst some screen shots, show it, show me the money shot. Its not hard in this day and age to show me just how much you dominate the warzone, hell make a video. And I guarantee that vid will be you A. You in a premade rolling pugs(easysauce) or B you in a pug vs pug with a lack of skilled pressure being cohesively applied by the other team, or C getting circled jerked on by the first marauder assassin jugg whatever with a snare duo.

Pictures worth a thousand words friend. Post that money shot of you doing so great. Or better, make a sexy video of assault ownage against a competant team and post it, internet is famous for that stuff.

Not everyone tries to be e-famous or give a flying **** for that matter. We just state how it is, that some commandos/mercs are just bad at what they are doing. Plus I personally have better things to do than fraps a video just so some no-name on the other side of the screen can stop foaming at the mouth.

Plus why in Hels name would I want to prove to BW that the class is fully functional if I can get some free buffs due to the whinebags here?

Its always easier to claim your class is broken or UP instead of learning how to play it properly.

I never give up on a class after a nerf, I was there when berserkers got turned into nerfzerkers, I still loved mine and I still severed alb heads and stomped on keeners.

If you dont like your gunnery, go assault and pvp properly. They are much easier to play now compared to pre 1.2, because the burst is just that much simpler to pull off and cripple people with.

Edited by SneakyErvin

I dunno if Heavy armor means something to BIOWARE.... You destroying the game, you know that, nerfing class , late on merging servers, ppl will quit. Guild wars 2, diablo 3 is coming, if you dont do anything befor they come on the market , you can say bye to SWTOR.

The only positive things in the patch 1.2, is the interface. :mad: