Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing Artifice Schematics.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Missing Artifice Schematics.

Hockaday
05.05.2012 , 01:25 AM | #1
So I've been leveling my Artifice up and noticed something: There aren't any level 15 crystals.

Did they take them out of the game? I have unsorted everything so it shows all schematics and they still don't show up. Also it seems to skip more levels as well. It goes from 240 to 320. Shouldn't there be some in between?

I have tried logging in n out, changing the filter as above, but nothing helps. Am I the only one with this problem?
The Empire is not evil, and the Republic is not good...it is all a matter of opinion.
Nerf Hungering! It's too OP.=Bartle Test Results:= CE VIP
{Reward-Driven 85%} {Exploratory -60%} {Physical 32%} {Thoughtful -26%} {Social -60%} {Competitive 100%}

Sambril
05.05.2012 , 01:42 AM | #2
My schematic list shows level 15 crystals for blue, green, red and yellow that I bought from the trainer, along with a few upgrades that I have researched in the meantime. Are you talking about your personal list or the trainer?

Hockaday
05.05.2012 , 02:16 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sambril View Post
My schematic list shows level 15 crystals for blue, green, red and yellow that I bought from the trainer, along with a few upgrades that I have researched in the meantime. Are you talking about your personal list or the trainer?
The trainer. The trainer simply does not sell level 15 crystal schematics anymore it seems. At least for me.
The Empire is not evil, and the Republic is not good...it is all a matter of opinion.
{Reward-Driven 85%} {Exploratory -60%} {Physical 32%} {Thoughtful -26%} {Social -60%} {Competitive 100%}

Sambril
05.05.2012 , 02:36 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hockaday View Post
The trainer. The trainer simply does not sell level 15 crystal schematics anymore it seems. At least for me.
Trainers can get bugged in what they display. Try selecting All instead of Trainable in the filter at top right.

Hockaday
05.05.2012 , 02:50 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sambril View Post
Trainers can get bugged in what they display. Try selecting All instead of Trainable in the filter at top right.
Like I said in my OP, I've reset the filter, logged in and out etc. It doesn't show up. Also it appears that others are missing as well.

Sambril
05.05.2012 , 02:58 AM | #6
OK, I took a new artificer (1/400) to the trainer and checked what I could see. The level 15 crystals show for me when I select All (80 skill required). At this point if you can't get them to show I suggest contacting CS.

evanfardreamer
05.05.2012 , 08:24 AM | #7
Take both of these ideas in the spirit that they're offered. I had an issue with recipes not showing when I was too low a level to use them; I've also bought recipes and forgotten about it. If it's not in your skill list or on the trainer, filtered by level, then ignore this entirely.