Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Getting Frustrated.

Bryoal
05.04.2012 , 06:42 PM | #1
So I have tried three different types of PvE specs. Deception, full madness and darkness/madness hybrid. I can barely sustain 1200 DPS on a training dummy with all three of these. Im in 8 pieces Rakata, Implants/Earpiece are Black-Hole and the campaign power relic with the matrix cube.

With the Hybrid I start off with Death Field > SHock > Discharge > Thrash Till Raze > Crushing > Thrash

Full Madness I start Death Field > Discharge > Creeping > Trash till Raze > Crushing

Always make sure my DoTs are rolling and not clipping.

Any ideas on what the hell I seem to be doing wrong? I keep hearing Madness assassins getting 1600 DPS and whatnot.

Cichard
05.04.2012 , 07:38 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Bryoal View Post
So I have tried three different types of PvE specs. Deception, full madness and darkness/madness hybrid. I can barely sustain 1200 DPS on a training dummy with all three of these. Im in 8 pieces Rakata, Implants/Earpiece are Black-Hole and the campaign power relic with the matrix cube.

With the Hybrid I start off with Death Field > SHock > Discharge > Thrash Till Raze > Crushing > Thrash

Full Madness I start Death Field > Discharge > Creeping > Trash till Raze > Crushing

Always make sure my DoTs are rolling and not clipping.

Any ideas on what the hell I seem to be doing wrong? I keep hearing Madness assassins getting 1600 DPS and whatnot.
are you in crappy rakata or in fullly remodded rakata there is a difference stock rakata blows ***
Quote:
The order in which you will gain entry into EGA is dependent on how early you burned your Pre-Order Code. The earlier you burned your Pre-Order Code, the earlier you will be granted entry into EGA.