Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

And there came a loading screen....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
And there came a loading screen....

05.04.2012 , 05:54 AM | #1
... while I was checking something on the GTN and while I like this particular image very much, it seems that, while SWTOR is running perfectly fine, I was send to a black hole loading screen with no return. Did this happen to anybody else?

(Task Manager tells me everything is running, that round loading image on the right side is rotation, the loading bar is filled up to 25%)

05.04.2012 , 06:05 AM | #2
its happening non stop to me to, from time to time there comes the infinite loading screen for no aparent reason, only way out is alt-f4 for me.

never had problems with the game, but this is just getting out of hand here

05.04.2012 , 06:53 AM | #3
Happening to a lot of people. I believe it is top priority to fix. Started on last patch on Tuesday or so.

05.04.2012 , 07:44 AM | #4
Yes. It is happening to most people that I know. Latency spikes, disconnect, loading screen that never ends.

05.04.2012 , 08:14 AM | #5
Me too - I CAN NOT remember the last time I voluntarily logged off this game. I should be playing now but I do not have the heart to face another type of Game Ending Crash of some sort....................but a never ending load screen, you sick, sick barst*rds..............
Never Forget - HAN SHOT FIRST

05.04.2012 , 12:07 PM | #6
Well it was the first time for me and I'm playing frequently. I'd rathe rhave these fps drops solved where as my fps would drop from 110 to 10 for no apparent reason.

I hope this doesn't happen during raids.

05.04.2012 , 01:39 PM | #7
BIO says it fixed...

BIO! Fix it now , AGAIN!!!!

05.04.2012 , 03:27 PM | #8
Since the last patch I had not even heard of this...except for today. Since today my client has been utterly unplayable. I get lag spikes that bring my ping up to 32,000[!] and then I am forced to a loading screen -every few minutes or so- and must close down the program manually.

05.04.2012 , 03:48 PM | #9
**** Why is this happening!?!? I can't even play that damn game anymore. Why would this start happening today and not after the patch?!

05.04.2012 , 05:45 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Maurdiib View Post
**** Why is this happening!?!? I can't even play that damn game anymore. Why would this start happening today and not after the patch?!
Maybe you got lucky. It's been happening since the patch for me. I was able to play for about 10 minutes max before I got disconnected into infinite loading screen. Yesterday I was able to play for maybe less than an hour before it happened again.

They should roll back to the previous patch in the meantime and sort it out in the next patch.