Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want my money back

NightWerewolf
12.17.2011 , 01:52 PM | #1
I really looked forward to playing this game but it doesn't seem that that's going to happen. My computer is preventing the launcher from getting patched, and don't tell me various things to try because it won't be any of them, and my mom's desktop is so gosh darn laggy i can't take five steps once I start playing before I run into a wall. I didn't pay $60 for a game I can't play, I just want my money back at this point.

moiraesfate
12.17.2011 , 01:53 PM | #2
I just love how ppl want their money back for problems they knew would happen, and think they're entitled to being treated like a king. How funny.

NightWerewolf
12.17.2011 , 02:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by moiraesfate View Post
I just love how ppl want their money back for problems they knew would happen, and think they're entitled to being treated like a king. How funny.
I'm sorry but I had no idea that this game wouldn't work on my computer which meets all the specifications and is being allowed through firewalls and anti-virus security. I'm not saying this because I tried to install it and it didn't work. I'm saying this because I spent about ten hours straight trying to figure out how to get it to work with no success. If you have a way to fix the lag I'd be more than happy to hear it.

Shaileen
12.17.2011 , 02:10 PM | #4
Totally agree

It was acid/fire for trolls, right?
Shaileen
Lead Officer of the
< Dark Sith Lords >
Website --- ITALIAN IMPERIAL GUILD --- Guild Page

Mallian
12.17.2011 , 02:10 PM | #5
If your computer can't run it and the other can, aside from it having a bad performance, then it's clearly an issue with the computer.

Regardless, if you really want a refund, then contact the dealer at which you bought the game. You can only demand a refund from the dealer, not from the developer.

If you want help with getting it to work though, I'd suggest posting the information of your computer, as suggested in one of the sticky posts.
Server: Ebon Hawk - Characters: Link

NightWerewolf
12.17.2011 , 02:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Mallian View Post
If your computer can't run it and the other can, aside from it having a bad performance, then it's clearly an issue with the computer.

Regardless, if you really want a refund, then contact the dealer at which you bought the game. You can only demand a refund from the dealer, not from the developer.

If you want help with getting it to work though, I'd suggest posting the information of your computer, as suggested in one of the sticky posts.
Thank you. I'll give it another shot and see if I can't increase the performance.

Raz_Eye
12.17.2011 , 02:19 PM | #7

You obviously have never worked in customer service or have no understanding of it...the customer is the reason they can pay their bills and feed their family...so yes...treat the customer like a king...you ever heard of a company profit with no customers? lol

Giving the customer is treating you like S@#T that is...lol

Ahebish
12.17.2011 , 02:28 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Raz_Eye View Post
You obviously have never worked in customer service or have no understanding of it...the customer is the reason they can pay their bills and feed their family...so yes...treat the customer like a king...you ever heard of a company profit with no customers? lol

Giving the customer is treating you like S@#T that is...lol
I do work in customer service and this is a crock.

The typical end user is a friggin idiot. So to assume they know what you are talking about is a delusion.

I spent 1 hour and 15 minutes on the phone friday describing to a user how to close down tabs in Firefox. To make matters worse he didn't know what an address bar was. So 1/2 of the time on the phone with him was telling him how to type: www.google.com and where.

And you think they need to be treated like a king?

They need to be treated with respect and patience yes. But not spoonfed like some wow newb. There is a fine line customer service reps will not cross. And if you worked in customer service you'd know where that line is drawn.

There are some people that you just can't help. And you have to know when to say no. Or tell them to have someone who knows what they are doing to be present when they ask for help.

To the OP: if you aren't a PC technician find someone who is and then ask for help.

HeyImTempzz
12.17.2011 , 02:32 PM | #9
Seeing as the only person to give real help is the member of BW i will try to help you.

If you have a external harddrive try loading it onto there, then coppying it (With the patchs) to your computer, thats what i did and apart from a disconect today they game has been amazing so far.

Lepra
12.17.2011 , 02:36 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by NightWerewolf View Post
I really looked forward to playing this game but it doesn't seem that that's going to happen. My computer is preventing the launcher from getting patched, and don't tell me various things to try because it won't be any of them, and my mom's desktop is so gosh darn laggy i can't take five steps once I start playing before I run into a wall. I didn't pay $60 for a game I can't play, I just want my money back at this point.
Turn all Grafik setting to minimal .. turn off all you can turn off. lower the screen size to 1024-768. then if you have the demands to play. im sure you can with that settings.
Stop use the mouse to use the skills. fix your keybindings