Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

Elizak
04.29.2012 , 01:50 PM | #161
sub/ great info.
[]ΦΞ██████████████████)

Vogdanos
04.30.2012 , 01:49 AM | #162
Sorry if this has been covered but i didn't see it anywhere.

Since the light/dark requirements have been lifted for gear, and there is cross faction mail...

Would it be possible to get augmented pieces from the other faction? Or simply oranges pieces that are BoE
Dark Reaper Vog'danos / Human / Jedi Shadow Remy / Human / Gunslinger Plisken / Cyber / Commando Thymos / Human / Guardian

Darev
05.02.2012 , 07:36 PM | #163
Here is what I've found/bought so far (including augments and "blue" schematics)

Augment -Alacrity Aug 2 (lvl 9 +2 Alacrity)
Augment -Alacrity Aug 22 (8/13 end/alacrity lvl-49)
Augment -Command Aug 2 (lvl 9 +2 presence)
Augment -Command Aug 22 (8/13 end/prsnce lvl-49)
Heavy -Fortified Electrum Chestguard (lvl-50)
Heavy -Fortified Electrum Greaves (lvl-50)
Heavy -Fortified Electrum Headgear (lvl-50)
Heavy -Fortified Phobium Chestguard (lvl 35)
Heavy -Fortified Phobium Chestguard (orange lvl 35)
Heavy -Overseer Boots (10/20 S/E lvl 12)
Heavy -Reinforced Battle Headgear (lvl 23)
Heavy -Warlord Elite Headgear (warrior/BH lvl-43)
Light -Ancient Seeker's Waistwrap (lvl-45)
Light -Annointed Zeyd-Cloth Headgear (lvl-50)
Light -Annointed Zeyd-Cloth Vestments (lvl-50)
Light -Channeler's Headgear (warrior/inquisitor/orange)
Light -Dark Acolyte's Robe (warrior/inq. Lvl 11)
Light -Force Initiate's Lower Robe (Knight/Couns. Lvl-15)
Light -Harbringer's Vestments (21/16 e/w lvl-15)
Light -Hardweave Leggings (warrior/inquisitor/orange)
Light -Jedi Sage's Headgear (orange/lvl27/knight/consular)
Light -Lucid Defense Handwraps (lvl 30)
Light -Sorcerer Adept Headgear (Warrior/Inq lvl-43)
Light -Sorcerer's Headgear (warrios/inq - lvl 19)
Light -Sorcerer's Lower Robe (Warrior/Inquisitor/lvl 19)
Light -Sorcerer's Vestments (warrior/inquisitor/lvl 19)
Light -Traditional Nylite Lower Robe (orange/lvl23)
Medium -Ablative Laminoid Vest (orange/lvl23)
Medium -Ablative Plasteel Headgear (lvl 35)
Medium -Ancient Ardent Blade Waistcord (lvl-45)
Medium -Force Sentinel Bracers (30str/35end/lvl 32)
Medium -Primeval Warlord's Leggings (lvl 50)
Medium -Resilient Lacqerous Leggings (lvl 35)
Medium -Resilient Polyplast Headgear (lvl-50)
Medium -Resilient Polyplast Leggings (lvl-50)
Medium -Resilient Polyplast Vest (lvl-50)
Medium -Sentinel Elite Headgear (Smuggler/Knight lvl-43)
Medium -Warrior's Leggings (warrior/agent lvl-15)

Subvert_
05.03.2012 , 11:52 PM | #164
How is this thread not stickied, yet?

I, too, would like to see a hood up/down toggle. Ideally, I'd like to see a toggle that actually puts the hood "down" instead of just making it disappear like when you wear something other than circlets. Although that would probably require a re-mesh/texture of everything with a hood in the game. I want to be able to put my hood up before I go into battle, and put it down when I'm socializing.

P.S. Has anyone by chance been successful finding some of the schematics listed? There are 2 in particular I'd love to get: Traditional Brocart Vestments & Demicot Lower Robes.

rlionherz
05.04.2012 , 02:41 AM | #165
sorry if i bother u guys but iam still desperatly looking for plasteel-battle-jacket shematic. opend loads of comendation boxes, send my companions on hundreds of missions but no luck....
i know its ingame, bought a playermade one a while ago.
Agent Nermal
<NiNjAWiZaRdZ>

ToFN

Frog_brains
05.04.2012 , 09:45 AM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by Subvert_ View Post
How is this thread not stickied, yet?

I, too, would like to see a hood up/down toggle. Ideally, I'd like to see a toggle that actually puts the hood "down" instead of just making it disappear like when you wear something other than circlets. Although that would probably require a re-mesh/texture of everything with a hood in the game. I want to be able to put my hood up before I go into battle, and put it down when I'm socializing.

P.S. Has anyone by chance been successful finding some of the schematics listed? There are 2 in particular I'd love to get: Traditional Brocart Vestments & Demicot Lower Robes.
I've found both of those. and make them regularly. One i believe i got from a UT mission and the other it was from either a boss drop or a box the boss was guarding

Lyshar
05.04.2012 , 02:22 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by Subvert_ View Post
I'm pretty sure I found both, and the Traditional Brocart Vestments even twice (and crit crafted in less than 5 tries after the first find). Not too sure about the Demicot, it has traditional and anointed I think, not sure which schematics I have of which, and I may even have a spare one in there somewhere. Ofcourse a spare schematic doesn't help if we're not on the same server.

On a different note: As far as crafting headgear goes, still no luck in crit crafting, but at least I've seen them being linked in chat, so it must be possible. Also the hood issues still make choosing one a tough choice, would be easy if circlets lowered the hood, but that'd probably shave your head if it would. Still, circlets may be the best looking choice (or just not show headwear) or the chinwear.

Yngwe
05.07.2012 , 06:37 AM | #168
FYI - the picture for the Reinforced Diatium Headgear (Republic) appears to be wrong. My guild's synthweaver picked up the pattern yesterday, and it is similar to the visor you can buy with Hoth Commendations, which will remove your hood.

In my experience, this is the most effective way to obtain a hood-down appearance (short of trooper armor or medium armor) and preserve as much of you character's intended look as possible. Thankfully, we can now get that look with an augment slot.

For the record, I am going from memory regarding the name of the pattern. I do, however, know that it was level 47, so I am 90% sure that I am correct.

Troldrik
05.07.2012 , 06:58 AM | #169
Inspired by RyougaAyanami's gallery, I made a gallery with the republic appearences of all currently available orange schematics, mostly based on screenshots from this thread, with holes filled in by my own.

Superstaroo
05.07.2012 , 11:06 AM | #170
very good thread just what i was looking for thanks very much!!
but could sombody please help !!

im looking to buy the Traditional Thermoweave Republic Appearance, however nobody on my server seems to have the schematic. where can i find this ? ?