Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew skills and Jedi Guardian Tank. Which would be more useful?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Crew skills and Jedi Guardian Tank. Which would be more useful?

Nikato
12.17.2011 , 02:07 PM | #1
Synth or Artifact?

I asked on gfaqs but only got "go biochem" which wasn't one of the two choices. I didn't get high in beta so I don't know how good of items we get on quests. Do we get more mods and stuff once we start getting higher level quests or do we get more armor?

If I took synthweave (i think is the name) would the armor I make be better then what I get through quests? Just trying to figure out what to pick.

Also, a side question...do guardians ever get a freaking cloak? I am jealous of the consular running around in jedi robes.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Mantus View Post
This. Except Revan never laughs.

Hoth was a tropical paradise once, that is until Revan gave the barest of chuckles on it's surface. His ice-charged chortle wiped all but the hardiest life from it's surface.

HeXeLz
12.17.2011 , 02:13 PM | #2
Both of those are used for crafting items/mods and either is fine. I went biochem for obvious reasons. And yes, you get your armor with cloak on Tatooine...

Nikato
12.17.2011 , 02:26 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by HeXeLz View Post
Both of those are used for crafting items/mods and either is fine. I went biochem for obvious reasons. And yes, you get your armor with cloak on Tatooine...
Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Mantus View Post
This. Except Revan never laughs.

Hoth was a tropical paradise once, that is until Revan gave the barest of chuckles on it's surface. His ice-charged chortle wiped all but the hardiest life from it's surface.