Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

World Rank #1 8m Streaming live tonight (May 2)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
World Rank #1 8m Streaming live tonight (May 2)

Raeln
05.04.2012 , 07:25 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by xenofire View Post
Dude it's all over these forums, apparently 8 man is harder, lol. I've been trying to fight that fire for days, but people are already off the deep end.
It's likely because a dev (pre-1.2) stated they wanted 8M to be slightly harder than 16M.

pure_laced
05.04.2012 , 08:36 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Raeln View Post
It's likely because a dev (pre-1.2) stated they wanted 8M to be slightly harder than 16M.
Excactly, a dev stated that, and everyone thinks it is factual. To the contrary though, 8 man is easier than 16 man this tier. I have done both.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

xenofire
05.04.2012 , 09:39 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by pure_laced View Post
Excactly, a dev stated that, and everyone thinks it is factual. To the contrary though, 8 man is easier than 16 man this tier. I have done both.
I have done both, but that doesn't matter at all to the community. The 8 man guilds that haven't done 16 man are obsessed with the fact that 8 man is clearly superior and more difficult.

Quote: Originally Posted by Raeln View Post
This is not possible. The only way the difficulty of controlling and spacing 8 members in an area would be even close to the difficulty of 16 man would be if 16 man was severely undertuned in comparison, and it's not. I don't want it to be, quite frankly I think most of the community would prefer if 16 man was significantly harder, with entirely different mechanics, and gave better loot.

They could cut out nightmare mode entirely and save a lot of development time by making 8 man hard mode and 16 man nightmare mode.
Guildmaster of The Remnant on The Harbinger
#4 World | #2 US | EC16 HM

arnoldlol
05.04.2012 , 10:06 AM | #14
I was being sarcastic, jeez.
Cali Killed Nox
o [Website] o [Stream] o

DarthNiktu
05.04.2012 , 10:23 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by cosmasterkiller View Post
http://www.twitch.tv/mmomechanics

World rank #1 8M Nerf Dialogue is currently running through Explosvie Conflict Hard Mode. They have great execution and are a fun stream to watch!
I wish I could do EC too!
But we are only like 15 50's on my server and the other ones didnt have time to gear up before my server died

PolakToma
05.04.2012 , 11:02 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by uniz View Post
umm i fail to understand why anyone who plays a mmo would want to watch anyone else playing a mmo.

i guess silly kids now days will do anything.
This^, also ranking for clearing raids? lol

dcgregorya
05.04.2012 , 02:03 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Fossman View Post
Ranked #1 out of the 74 guilds that know/care about that site. Congrats.

TheronFett
05.04.2012 , 02:09 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by dcgregorya View Post
Ranked #1 out of the 74 guilds that know/care about that site. Congrats.
QFT ^

You're ranked #1 of those 74, not the world. But hey, whatever lets you sleep at night.