Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight sick of stuns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Jedi Knight sick of stuns

JebusJM
05.04.2012 , 06:32 AM | #1
The Jedi Knight (not sure of other classes) has one skill to get rid of stuns: Resolute. And it has a 2 minute cooldown. It is completely useless when I get stunned 4 times in a row. I just stand there sometimes when I'm stunned and look around knowing I'm about to get ***** from all sides. Resolute needs to be fixed or classes need more anti-stun skills. Am I missing something completely obvious?
Name: Jebord Esio
Class: Jedi Guardian
Level: 21

dufox
05.04.2012 , 06:36 AM | #2
nah you just gotta learn which stuns to ride out and which stuns to break.

not trolling but i thought the same until i learned not to break the first stun that got put on me.
i dont need a sig, im famous *****

KyoMamoru
05.04.2012 , 06:38 AM | #3
Get the skill from your middle tree that prevents you from being stunned for four seconds after a charge.

JebusJM
05.04.2012 , 07:02 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by KyoMamoru View Post
Get the skill from your middle tree that prevents you from being stunned for four seconds after a charge.
I don't know how I could of missed that. Thanks

Kovaos
05.04.2012 , 07:07 AM | #5
Not liking Stun Wars?
"my friend said he got a pack of level 50 armor and all i got was level 47 pants."

DarthMaulUK
05.04.2012 , 07:09 AM | #6
I dont think its just your class that hates these stuns. There are simply far too many. Some classes, have 3 - because 1 simply isnt enough - add that to the various amounts others have and you can see why pvp is a stunfest.

People can say 'ride it out and dont remove first stun' but watching yourself stunned and attacked until you drop isnt fun. Normally, I pop to the shop and come back because I know once a Smuggler or Op stuns me, its game over.

Tips, Guides, Streams,Live Events

JebusJM
05.04.2012 , 07:11 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMaulUK View Post
once a Smuggler or Op stuns me, its game over.
This. Operatives are always stunning me 2-3 times in on life. Makes it impossible to get a good attack on them.

LarryRow
05.04.2012 , 07:12 AM | #8
Just want to point out how lame it is that Force Speed can be talented to break any roots/snares and has complete freedom of movement, but the Guardian's leap will not work when rooted/snared, and all our leaps require a player target.

DarthMaulUK
05.04.2012 , 07:23 AM | #9
@ OP
If you are playing pvp as a lvl 21, you just need to ride out the pain. Its SO unbalanced, it will make you go insane. Yes, you have 'bolster' but low level players simply can not compete since they are lacking key abilities to aid them.

Since there isnt any ranked, you may as well suck up the deaths, grab the XP/valour/WZ coms until you level up.

Tips, Guides, Streams,Live Events