Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

artifice post 1.2 questions for community

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
artifice post 1.2 questions for community

Omega-one
05.03.2012 , 11:16 PM | #1
Sorry, Military here and I have been gone awhile. I have done some reading and was just looking for answers about artifice post 1.2.

are we able to make enhancements/hilts that are on par with vendor bought (pvp, pve vendors) at level 50?

can i spend some time with crafting and actually be able to be competative making with anything in artifice that a player can just get via loot, or small grind?

thank you for any response,

FYI, i dont really want to change crew skills, but i will if artifice is just bust.
OMEGA-ONE
Quiet Professional

Heggelund
05.03.2012 , 11:55 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Omega-one View Post
Sorry, Military here and I have been gone awhile. I have done some reading and was just looking for answers about artifice post 1.2.

are we able to make enhancements/hilts that are on par with vendor bought (pvp, pve vendors) at level 50?

can i spend some time with crafting and actually be able to be competative making with anything in artifice that a player can just get via loot, or small grind?

thank you for any response,

FYI, i dont really want to change crew skills, but i will if artifice is just bust.
I havent noticed any knew hilt or enhancement patterns, mainly color crystals, plus the single and double lightsaber patterns.
Drunkhealer/Drunkagent/Drunknuttkicker

Aphraell
05.04.2012 , 12:01 AM | #3
BOE Enhancement 24 patterns drop from Hardmode/Nightmare EV/KP.

I've learnt an Enhancment 26 from Reverse Engineering a Black Hole/Campaign Enhancement.

Suposedly, you can RE campaign weapons/hilts/offhands to learn the patterns. Though havn't seen proof yet.

So pretty much unless you are a person who runs operations, the only upgrade is lev 50 crystals from the daily vendor, 20 commendations each.

Omega-one
05.04.2012 , 01:43 AM | #4
i guess i will just make the augmented relics and bounce then. any suggestions as to what profession is rewarding? or that can compete with the in game drops/vendors?
OMEGA-ONE
Quiet Professional

SeleasMoonbow
05.04.2012 , 03:05 AM | #5
Biochem is the way to go. Reusable stims/medkits/adrenals Do more for your combat effectiveness than any other crew skill. I mastered almost every artifice recipe pre-1.2 and am seeing there is no point, as better items can be found elsewhere. Biochem items, even if only slightly better than vendor bought items, are still better, and fully reusable.
Artificer on Dreshdae Cantina Server.