Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug with KP

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

poytnt
05.03.2012 , 09:23 PM | #1
We were running KP and started the encounter with G4-B3. We ended up wiping due to lack of heals and the boss reset like normal. So when we all got back he was not there. We decided to exit area and reset the OP but half of us made it out when someone said he just respawned back in (5mins later).

Well we all zoned back in except the 3 that were already there and found the door closed. Well the three that were in there exited area so we were not able to start the encounter, wipe and have the door open again. So we decided to call it due to it getting late and us having to do the trash again on the lead up. (which I know isn't much but people had to go due to The Avengers playing tonight)

Just wanted to report this issue

Ogada
05.03.2012 , 09:35 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Poytnt,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you haven't already done so, I would ask that you submit a bug report.

You are currently able to submit bug reports in one of two ways, information on how to do this can be found in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Thanks
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Reshals
05.04.2012 , 02:19 AM | #3
Same thing happened to my guild when we ran KP this past Tuesday night...

Wiped on the Fabricator mech exitted out and came back he was not there... Exitted again came back he was there... Wiped again unfortunately then we came back and the doors were closed... So we had to reset instance and rekill the trash mobs to get to him... Killed him eventually. But having to exit and come back multiple times and even having to reset instance and kill trash again was quite annoying.

I submitted a bug report in game for it, and think at least 1-2 others in my guild did also, we like to take the shotgun approach and assume if like 5 people report the bug the same night maybe it'll actually get some attention haha!