Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Galatic Trade

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

carrieambrose
05.03.2012 , 09:08 PM | #1
I HATE..HATE that you have to put a NAME in your search. It was fine the way it was and I wish you would put it back the way it was. You just made it more diffcult to find things if I have to give it a NAME. I thought search for "earpiece" was just fine...now I have to name the "earpiece." Not player friendly at all!!!! Please put it back that way it was!!!!!!

Ogada
05.03.2012 , 09:33 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Carrieambrose,

Thank you for the suggestion, feedback is always welcomed.

In future, if you could post it in the Suggestions Forum here, that would be great.

Thank you for your time.
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

MishraArtificer
05.03.2012 , 09:54 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by carrieambrose View Post
I HATE..HATE that you have to put a NAME in your search. It was fine the way it was and I wish you would put it back the way it was. You just made it more diffcult to find things if I have to give it a NAME. I thought search for "earpiece" was just fine...now I have to name the "earpiece." Not player friendly at all!!!! Please put it back that way it was!!!!!!
Not all earpieces have "earpiece" in the name. That said, you don't actually have to type in the exact name of the earpiece, either.

Set the item type to "Earpiece".
Set Rarity to whatever rarity you're looking for. (Setting it to "Premium" shows all earpieces available on the GTN.)
Click "Search".
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!