Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Married or Engaged?

05.03.2012 , 08:39 PM | #61
Well, Corso and my smuggler were married there on her bridge. So I take it as them being married.

Quinn considers himself my Sith's husband since he mentions it in his letters. BTW, my smuggler is their daughter. Quinn damn near had a heart attack at that.

Torian and my bountyhunter are married. He said some dialogue in Mandalorian that are essentially marriage vows. And their daughter is my consular.

Andronikos and my Inquisitor are married. And I loved how blunt he was in asking. She basically says, 'let's go get married RIGHT NOW' and they run off for nookie and marriage.

Vector and my Agent are married. They might not have been able to broadcast it to the galaxy, but there is an option where Vector says something (I can't remember what it was) and she said "You're my husband". (That was an actual dialogue option)

My Jedi Knight is Vector and my Agent's daughter. (I couldn't make a half chiss/half human character. So she's the spitting image of her mommy, but has the same hair color as Vector)

This is in game. In my ACTUAL headcanon, they're ALL sisters (my agent being an adopted sister) and they all have boys. I already have their names and looks picked out...I'm a writer, I can't help myself with detail.

02.10.2016 , 12:49 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
OMG, that would make this possibly the longest engagement ever!! Noooooooo!!!!! Eesh, you'd think a guy that waited over 30 levels before putting the moves on his girl would at least move a little quicker once his mind was made up!
Don't feel badly at that Iamthehoyden, My character had waited atleast 15 Levels before he would even broach Marriage with Ashara or she even considered it reality. The Facts of the matter is that say 1 level = 6 months of live Action Roleplaying where any character NPCs especially can get killed by any number of things. So Mako or Ashara or even Darth Lord Zash can have second thoughts......I am sure that Zash would never broach Marriage in the least since she is always after power and bumping off wannabe Dark Lords that step on her toes.....her last plot against Eriknskywalker netted her a oneway trip into the Master Creator's Rakatakan's Soul Box Machine......her screaming "Weeeeeeee Hadddddddd A Dealllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!"

02.10.2016 , 03:01 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post trooper's honey, Aric, popped the question over the weekend. (Lucky girl, he's a great guy and that voice! <swoon>) Are they married or engaged? Cause all the conversations have been had, plans have been made, but as far as I can tell, no ceremonies have happened.
I believe there is a letter in the "Knights of the Old Republic" storyline that confirms that the Trooper and Aric Jorgan did marry. It likely happened because they realized the fighting wasn't going to die down in their lifetime.

Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Do any of the other sets actually get married all official and stuff?
Vette and the Sith Warrior can be married. The ceremony is off-screen but the marriage is confirmed and they do have a cutscene discussing it before and after the off-screen ceremony as far as I can remember. Doc and the Jedi Knight can be married as well.