Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] Purple Color Crystals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Purple Color Crystals

xDagurasu
12.17.2011 , 10:16 AM | #1
So, I've been scouring the internet, searching the databases and message boards, and I keep seeing people say that Artifice are able to craft purple color crystals, even though the DB sites(and going to my own trainer) don't show these craftable at any level.

How do I go about getting the schematic for these?

TheSeventhJedi
12.17.2011 , 10:22 AM | #2
It's a super-rare drop. Which is super-lame. I get that they want to keep some colors rare, but you know what? I've seen way more purple lightsabers in the movies than I have yellow ones with black cores.
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

swefefez
12.17.2011 , 10:58 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSeventhJedi View Post
It's a super-rare drop. Which is super-lame. I get that they want to keep some colors rare, but you know what? I've seen way more purple lightsabers in the movies than I have yellow ones with black cores.
With rare drop, do you mean world drop or Treasure Hunting Mission Crit?

Darth_Vicente
12.17.2011 , 11:01 AM | #4
The biggest annoyance I had is everyone who says "It's obtained through X" has been incredibly vague and refused to elaborate.

Case in point:
Rare drop from where? I really want one, blast it all.
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Nšeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

TheSeventhJedi
12.17.2011 , 11:03 AM | #5
I'm just referencing the patch notes from one of the last beta builds. As soon as purple crystals became craftable, the notes only said "schematic is a rare drop," and no one ever elaborated.
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

Darth_Vicente
12.17.2011 , 01:29 PM | #6
I'm just referencing the patch notes from one of the last beta builds. As soon as purple crystals became craftable, the notes only said "schematic is a rare drop," and no one ever elaborated.
Blood and ashes.

Well, thanks.
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Nšeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

xDagurasu
12.17.2011 , 02:00 PM | #7
I am disappoint. Oh well, thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to keep a lookout for it.