Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Invite friends the first month?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Invite friends the first month?

Xathorian
05.03.2012 , 11:57 AM | #1
Hey!

So I've just bought the game and is absolutely loving it. I've set up for a monthly subscription but since I am still on my first 30 free days, I understand that I am not an active subscriber as I haven't been billed yet.

Now, I'd like to invite some friends for the free 7-day trial. I know that this is not possible until you are an active subscriber. My question is now, if I buy a 60-day prepaid game card and add this game time to my account will I become an active subscriber as of that moment, or will I still have to wait for the first free month to run out?

Basically, is there any way to invite friends to the game before the first free month runs out?

Grateful for all help!

VanorDM
05.03.2012 , 11:59 AM | #2
I think you have to wait until the 30 days are up. Even though you add a time card to the game you aren't actually billed until the 30 days are up.

I'd say that if you add a time card that should be different but as far as I know the system wouldn't know the difference.

Napalm_vfr
05.03.2012 , 01:27 PM | #3
Adding a Game Time Card will change your status as you have paid for more time up front, I did this when I joined a couple of months ago so I could send a Friend Invite.

VanorDM
05.03.2012 , 01:50 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Napalm_vfr View Post
Adding a Game Time Card will change your status.
Good to know

ArcadianDr
05.03.2012 , 03:03 PM | #5
You could just try asking some people on your server to invite your friends if they don't need the invites you might find some helping you!

Xathorian
05.03.2012 , 04:00 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Napalm_vfr View Post
Adding a Game Time Card will change your status as you have paid for more time up front, I did this when I joined a couple of months ago so I could send a Friend Invite.
Thank you so much for sharing!
And the rest of you for the input! I'll make sure to pass the favour forward =)