Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How To Accept Hard Mode Quests

JoeeyyMagzz
01.27.2012 , 03:24 PM | #1
Bioware should sticky this because it seems to be boggling a lot of people's minds on these forums. When I saw four threads complaining about how you need to do a Normal mode of a Flashpoint before you can do the Hard mode on Page 1 of this forum I almost lost my ****.

This post assumes you are level 50 already and you're not trying to get into a Hard mode at level 20 or some craziness. If you are not level 50 and you're attempting to get into a Hard mode, then you should probably get yourself checked, you may have some serious brain activity loss going on.

First off; this post is because a lot of people are under the impression that you need to do Normal mode of a Flashpoint before you can do the Hard mode. This train of thought is just plain WRONG. Besides Black Talon (Empire) and The Esseles (Republic), I have not done a single Flashpoint on Normal mode, yet I am doing Hard mode's every single night with my guild. You just need to stop pressing spacebar and 1 as fast as possible to get through conversations. If you look at your choices, option 2 will be the Hard Mode option. Select that one for Hard Mode.

Secondly; just because you have to do the quest line to get into the Flashpoint does not mean you must do the Flashpoint on Normal to complete that quest line. All you have to do is accept the Hard version of the Flashpoint when talking to the NPC. This, again, requires you to stop mashing your spacebar and 1 keys.

Finally; Even if by some chance you accept the Normal mode of the Flashpoint, go into your Log and drop the [GROUP] Whatever Flashpoint quest, talk to the NPC again; and this time, choose option 2 for Hard Mode.

This has been a guide on how to properly accept a Hard Mode Flashpoint quest.

sheepgobleet
01.27.2012 , 03:36 PM | #2
are you sounding like a complete *** on purpose or does that just happen with you?

Zorglons
01.27.2012 , 03:48 PM | #3
thanks a thousand time,

it's been 48h that i'm looking for doing BP hm and can't find a way to put it on hm mode.

Thanks again

gophur
05.03.2012 , 03:56 PM | #4
Thanks. Didn't realize you need to be 50 either.
"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"