Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Soloed New Heroic 4 in Black Hole

Argure
05.03.2012 , 08:36 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by skidrows View Post
Then they have 1 thing to learn from Funcom, all mobs/bosses in instances like this should se stealthed players.
No. Noone should do anything Funcom does. Never.
SORCERER ARGURE CLOUDFALL PROPHECY O/T FIVE
EBONLORE
Progression raiding and development. Don't be a wimp. STEP INTO THE DARK

Yvolution
05.03.2012 , 08:48 AM | #12
I did it on my sorc, it's easy.

Train through the mobs, die, med probe, next floor, repeat.

hulkweazel
05.03.2012 , 09:29 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by skidrows View Post
Then they have 1 thing to learn from Funcom, all mobs/bosses in instances like this should se stealthed players.
^Says the non-stealth player. Yes, let's nerf everything everyone else has that I can't do, that's called balance!

All they REALLY have to do is make the last boss a lot tougher, right now they are a complete joke.

TheRealCandyMan
05.03.2012 , 11:17 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Argure View Post
No. Noone should do anything Funcom does. Never.
Ridiculous. Age of Conan had some awesome features in it but Funcom dropped the ball big time on that game with severe lack of content and that wacky PvP system they put in. Their combat system was amazing.,
Member of SuckaFish
Roovin - SniperOhmygerd - PT Ciphas - Marauder Frodo'swaggins - Juggernaut

The Hashtagyolo Legacy

Raeln
05.03.2012 , 02:52 PM | #15
Wouldn't it be interesting if one time - just one time, a game would give some sort of benefit to a class that doesn't have stealth?

Now on a serious note: yeah, I'm at a loss as to why no one thought to buy one single stealth detecting droid when they ordered all those droids to protect that place. Obviously, whomever is in charge of security needs to be shown "stealth generator" technology.

JLapp
05.03.2012 , 03:09 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Raeln View Post
Wouldn't it be interesting if one time - just one time, a game would give some sort of benefit to a class that doesn't have stealth?

Now on a serious note: yeah, I'm at a loss as to why no one thought to buy one single stealth detecting droid when they ordered all those droids to protect that place. Obviously, whomever is in charge of security needs to be shown "stealth generator" technology.
I saw one of the strong droid throw down the stealth detection thing while I was sneaking through there but there are only two of those mobs in there and you can easily run around them.

Lymain
05.03.2012 , 03:46 PM | #17
I did it on my Juggernaut with Quinn, killing the trash! (pansies!!)

Died somewhere around 8 times.

It wasn't worth it.

Chaqen
05.03.2012 , 03:52 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by hulkweazel View Post
Same.

Stealthed to the end then AoE'd down the mobs. Droid boss is a joke.
^This as an healing operative, takes about 10 minutes tops. I do find it more rewarding to duo with someone else though (doesnt matter what class as long as they can play somewhat decently), since you do see a large amount of greens/blues drop from the trash, that you miss out when stealth on by.

Ainianu
05.03.2012 , 06:40 PM | #19
Been soloing this with my sentinel since 1.2, its pretty quick just killing everything as a sent tbh.

To start was doing it in mix of battlemaster/rakata now i just stay in my war hero gear
Ainianu - Sentinel - [EU] Nightmare Lands

S__T
05.03.2012 , 09:07 PM | #20
Since apparently my thread is still on the front page, it takes me 30 minutes, Madness Sorc with Talos.

I have 600 prescence with the +84 buff. Its really easy, cc + kite + dot = win