Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

marriage

Rivergum's Avatar


Rivergum
05.03.2012 , 12:17 AM | #1
i would like to add my companion to my legacy tree if they decide to marry

Darth_Moonshadow's Avatar


Darth_Moonshadow
05.03.2012 , 12:49 AM | #2
Why would you marry your companion? Once the expansion releases and new companions get introduced, you'll just end up unable to romance them.

Hope you like playing House with Vette, because if Bioware releases a Miranda Lawson type companion, you're screwed.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

Crezelle's Avatar


Crezelle
05.03.2012 , 02:02 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Why would you marry your companion? Once the expansion releases and new companions get introduced, you'll just end up unable to romance them.

Hope you like playing House with Vette, because if Bioware releases a Miranda Lawson type companion, you're screwed.
not to mention when SGR comes out, every male player rolling a female SW will dump quinn in a heartbeat
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Scramasax's Avatar


Scramasax
05.03.2012 , 12:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
not to mention when SGR comes out, every male player rolling a female SW will dump quinn in a heartbeat
AS HE DESERVES, THAT JERK!
[insert foreveralone.jpg]

bright_ephemera's Avatar


bright_ephemera
05.03.2012 , 12:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Why would you marry your companion? Once the expansion releases and new companions get introduced, you'll just end up unable to romance them.
As it stands, you can't leave your companion whether you marry him/her or not. No matter how many times you say "no," the romance will not deactivate.

I sincerely hope any new love interest will get to pummel the living daylights out of any previous clingy brutes I've tried to get rid of.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

XenusParadox's Avatar


XenusParadox
05.03.2012 , 12:55 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
not to mention when SGR comes out, every male player rolling a female SW will dump quinn in a heartbeat
And every male rolling a female SI will dump Andronikos/Talos for Ashara.

Crezelle's Avatar


Crezelle
05.03.2012 , 02:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Scramasax View Post
AS HE DESERVES, THAT JERK!
[insert foreveralone.jpg]
quinn with a forever alone face.....
...i am pleased....
he is the only reason i decided to roll a male sw instead of my normal cast of females
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

bright_ephemera's Avatar


bright_ephemera
05.03.2012 , 02:46 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
quinn with a forever alone face.....
...i am pleased....
he is the only reason i decided to roll a male sw instead of my normal cast of females
What.

What is this.

I find your judgments re: Vector sound, but...but...I would romance Quinn ten times over again even knowing how completely stupid that is in every way. I dropped my male SW to roll female once I realized he was recruitable.

That said, I'd like to rip his limbs off one by one and leave him bleeding out in the galaxy's skeeviest cantina, hopefully the kind of place where you can get lockjaw from rubbing against the floor...but, you know, I'd do the full leadup to that scenario all over again in a heartbeat.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.