Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Soloed New Heroic 4 in Black Hole

S__T
04.15.2012 , 02:20 AM | #1
Took ~70 minutes. Died twice due to a rubber band issue on a certain stairway and the other time from stupidity.

Anyone else try this feat?

Reico
04.15.2012 , 02:28 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by S__T View Post
Took ~70 minutes. Died twice due to a rubber band issue on a certain stairway and the other time from stupidity.

Anyone else try this feat?
Did it in around 10mins or so.
PVPers are the biggest cry babies of any community
Reico Emeir - IOI - Tempest
<I O I>

dapixelassassin
05.03.2012 , 12:12 AM | #3
what are your classes...and what gear are you using?

adezero
05.03.2012 , 12:46 AM | #4
who cares?

sure it's possible, but is it really worth your time not to group up?

hulkweazel
05.03.2012 , 01:39 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Reico View Post
Did it in around 10mins or so.
Same.

Stealthed to the end then AoE'd down the mobs. Droid boss is a joke.

Healing Operatives and tank assassins can do it with ease. Haven't attempted to solo the Republic side yet though.
Quote: Originally Posted by adezero View Post
who cares?

sure it's possible, but is it really worth your time not to group up?
It isn't if you're playing a stealth class.

theblaznee
05.03.2012 , 01:41 AM | #6
Sure have.. The last boss takes a bit to wittle down, but the rest of the instance is a little faster due to just sneaking past mobs. So all in all it probably takes the same amount of time to do alone as it does with a group.

I did it on a Scoundrel healer w. Bowdaar.. I know of a Shadow doing it with healer companion and even a sentinel that can do it with his heal companion - although he feels it's not worth it as he does die a few times.
Don't mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness!

Fight hard, die well!

Remulan
05.03.2012 , 06:41 AM | #7
I duoed it yesterday as merc/sniper with heal companions, took about 15 min clearing everything. I wish I had stealth.

CHUNIA
05.03.2012 , 06:50 AM | #8
It's very easy for classes with stealth, the 2 mini-bosses are complete pushovers, so it takes about 10 minutes, skipping all trash.
I'm soloing it weekly on my marauder, althought it takes a bit longer due to limited stealth.

In short, if you're an Operative/Assasin/Marauder, it's probably worth it to solo the quest, goes faster than looking for a group+clearing the whole place.

skidrows
05.03.2012 , 08:25 AM | #9
Then they have 1 thing to learn from Funcom, all mobs/bosses in instances like this should se stealthed players.

Journeyer
05.03.2012 , 08:35 AM | #10
Not easy to do for me on Rep side--done once, with about 6 wipes. But I imagine that, like all content, easy to do if specced and geared to play to the Heroic's weaknesses.

I'm a Shadow class, DPS--very few defensive cooldowns, pretty low health (18k in full Columi w/Rakata bracers and belt). Slipping past mobs is easy, burning the first boss is a breeze, but the last guy gives me trouble because I rely on the heals, and my companion seems to think it's funny to stand in the air strike and grenade reticles. :/

I can draw aggro on him, but it only goes so far as a DPS if my healer goes down too fast~
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution