Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Explosive Conflict 16 Hard killed by Millenium - 4/4

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Explosive Conflict 16 Hard killed by Millenium - 4/4

xenofire
04.27.2012 , 05:42 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Cassp View Post
Debuff is healable, you just don't know how to do it, simply proves to iteself. "16 man, don't even know how to do mechanics, still win!."

Also the gift most likely does less damage in 16, making is worlds easier. and i never said getting out of it was hard its getting out of it, then immediately having to heal the tanks at 20% health getting their *** beat by a boss that can take 50% of their health in a global.
You know I've got videos of us killing it in 8 hard mode on the PTS, long before we did anything in 16 man, so you can't act that I'm ignorant to 8 man mechanics.

And I was talking about zorn for tank swapping, I'd love to see you try and heal through that debuff. On 16 man if you stand in the purple stuff for gift of the masters now it's over 20k damage. On 8 man it's healable, on 16 man it's not unless you do crazy stuff to stay alive.

And if you're smart, you'll have your tank pop a defensive cooldown, and have a sorc use force speed to get to him. Your statements are so ignorant the only real explanation is you're trolling.
Guildmaster of The Remnant on The Harbinger
#4 World | #2 US | EC16 HM

DLSilence
05.02.2012 , 08:00 PM | #122
Anyone who is still confused on the matters of 8 man versus 16 man proves they have yet to try. ALL damage in a 16 man operation is increased. Soa and Fabricator Droid were the only two challenging fights on 8 man, and that's just from mechanics that take your healers out of the fight. When you only have two healers and one gets stuck in a mind trap, it's time for the other healer to step up their game and prove they deserve to be there. That's how my guild saw it when we did our Infernal title runs as two 8 man groups.

Pure and simple fact as stated by bioware themselves, 8 man damage is less than 16 man. In case you missed that statement by BW, it's right here: http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-feb-17th-2012 the very last question asked on the bottom of the page. They wanted to change 16m difficulty, but we, the player base who likes a challenge, told them no. Good day to you Cassp, get off the 16m forum thread now.

On a side note, what was your composition for the hard mode clear? We're unsure if we should be 5 healing at this point and cutting dps who aren't pulling their weight, or if it's our healers just not doing a good enough job to heal through some of these dot mechanics. (Looking at that Double Destruction on this question mostly)

pure_laced
05.02.2012 , 09:38 PM | #123
We finally had players logged on for progression tonight and downed him on 16man. The bug is still there, but we worked around it and downed it tonight in 3 or 4 attempts.

DLSilence - We do 2 tanks, 4 heals, rest dps for every fight except we add a tank for Kephess.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

DLSilence
05.02.2012 , 11:14 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by pure_laced View Post
DLSilence - We do 2 tanks, 4 heals, rest dps for every fight except we add a tank for Kephess.
Okay, thank you