Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Juggernauts are too OP and need a major nerf.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Juggernauts are too OP and need a major nerf.

NuSeC
05.02.2012 , 01:03 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMaL View Post
what i said is you DONT NEED TO BE tank gear and spec to do 300k protection. So why do it? The ONLY time it is usefull but still not needed to be tank gear and spec is to carry the huttball.

As a rage jugg I can do the exact same amount of protection as you. My taunts reduce the same amount, my intercede reduce the same amount and so does my guard. Also as a bonus I can actualy kill whoever attack my healers/teamates or at least force them to go defensive. I can also carry the ball like a boss.

You are missing the point of a jugg tank... you can make more damage where I can take damage... and it is easier on my healer with all the utility stuns. And I can kill people just fine. I just kill people that are trying to kill my healer... or they just give up because after they are taunted and the healer is shielded... it is about pointless to keep trying. The healer is also happy because it does not take nearly the heals to keep me up as it does you. not to mention the luck you will need to kill me while I have the Huttball.

As far as "being useful" how about a healer and I can OWN a node during ANY WZ match because they dont have to work as hard healing me because of my damage reduction. To each their own but my job is to be a tank and I do that job very well. I dont do it so I can be the PWNLOLR()xers and want all the medals. I do it so my team has a better chance to win.

Far too much me me me in WZs and not much team effort. everyone has a role to play but most don't play it.
2 server merges and a transfer later...
Kinwrath Spider -> Fatman -> Pot5 -> Shadowlands
Former GM of <Order Sixty Six>
Elite Warlord Doze - Jugg / Elite Warlord Bigolcritties - Sorc

RJMazz
05.02.2012 , 01:29 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by NuSeC View Post
You are missing the point of a jugg tank... you can make more damage where I can take damage... and it is easier on my healer with all the utility stuns. And I can kill people just fine. I just kill people that are trying to kill my healer... or they just give up because after they are taunted and the healer is shielded... it is about pointless to keep trying. The healer is also happy because it does not take nearly the heals to keep me up as it does you. not to mention the luck you will need to kill me while I have the Huttball.

As far as "being useful" how about a healer and I can OWN a node during ANY WZ match because they dont have to work as hard healing me because of my damage reduction. To each their own but my job is to be a tank and I do that job very well. I dont do it so I can be the PWNLOLR()xers and want all the medals. I do it so my team has a better chance to win.

Far too much me me me in WZs and not much team effort. everyone has a role to play but most don't play it.
I want to play on your team.

SWImara
05.02.2012 , 01:35 PM | #123
Step 1: Complain about healers demanding a healer nerf
Step 2: Complain about tanks demanding a tank nerf
Step 3: Profit

I never cease to be amazed at the stuff some players feel comfortable complaining about in PvP. Playing DPS in this game is as easy as in any other game, when my Combat Medic was nerfed into the dirt I swapped over to Gunnery and went right back to murdalizing (despite the fact that this spec is trash when you play against anyone paying attention). Yes, characters wielding glow-sticks currently pwn all, but seriously I am impressed that anyone can see Juggernauts as more of a problem than Marauders.

Sir-Coffee
05.02.2012 , 02:21 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by finkfad View Post
I don't know .... OP seems legit.
Lol..

Dayshadow
05.02.2012 , 05:39 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Alkazarr View Post
Must...resist....must....not.......FEEEEEEEED !!!!!
It's an obvious joke thread. Not straight up trolling.
SWTOR gameplay edited like a television series