Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MorningMusume's Mean Mitigation Spreadsheet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Vanguard / Powertech
MorningMusume's Mean Mitigation Spreadsheet

jacengotpwned
04.14.2012 , 06:18 AM | #61
Any chance of getting this updated to deal with the new 2 point, stacking absorb buff in 1.2?

thrusterburn
04.18.2012 , 12:40 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by jacengotpwned View Post
Any chance of getting this updated to deal with the new 2 point, stacking absorb buff in 1.2?
Here Here! I would love to see this too!
*But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!*

Pinggg
04.20.2012 , 02:11 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by jacengotpwned View Post
me too

Pinggg
04.20.2012 , 06:13 AM | #64
i have added the new skills in the spreadsheet, have fun with it

MorningMusume's Powertech/Vanguard Spreadsheet Patch 1.2

jacengotpwned
04.20.2012 , 02:28 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Pinggg View Post
i have added the new skills in the spreadsheet, have fun with it

MorningMusume's Powertech/Vanguard Spreadsheet Patch 1.2
Thanks for the update. I'm glad I can continue to use this spreadsheet to min/max in 1.2 now. However, there appears to be a bug in the spreadsheet now. It looks like the changes you made broke the sweet spot estimations in the relative stat values section of the mitigation tab. I am getting a recommended sweet spot which has lower mean mitigation than my current mitigation. As a reference, my tanking stats are listed below.

armor: 8486
defense rating: 270
shield rating: 510
absorb rating: 309

current mean mitigation: 72.00
recommended sweet spot mean mitigation: 71.91

Other than that, the spreadsheet looks great. Thanks again for the hard work.

Pinggg
04.23.2012 , 03:45 AM | #66
the sweetwpot "programm" doesn't work with our high values, i don't know why,
i have tested a lot but i have no idea, so i changed it

Now u can insert the stat-changes on new items/modis, and u get your new total values

sorry for my bad english

jacengotpwned
04.26.2012 , 02:40 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Pinggg View Post
the sweetwpot "programm" doesn't work with our high values, i don't know why,
i have tested a lot but i have no idea, so i changed it

Now u can insert the stat-changes on new items/modis, and u get your new total values

sorry for my bad english
Looks awesome! I am working on adding some additional functionality to the spreadsheet as well. I will update this in a few days when I get a chance to work on it (finals week is tough).

Agooz
04.28.2012 , 06:17 PM | #68
I havent played around much with this. But I would like to see if there is a way, for comparison's sake, to put a value on mitigation for a spec that I started a thread on. While I have a rough idea, I would like to see if this spreadsheet can put some more specific numbers on mitigation if Energy Shield is used 3-4 times more often.
The spec is 19/0/22 and the thread is here.
Thanks

ThePharmacy
05.02.2012 , 11:33 AM | #69
Pingg,

MorningMusume's spreadsheet started to recommend I add defence after the new heat screen changes and me manually adding 8% to absorb and subtracting 4% from shield rating. Whereas your new version says i should keep stacking absorb. Have you double checked your spreadsheet when updating to 1.2 to ensure there were no errors or have I made a mistake somewhere?

My character has 525 shield chance and 362 absorb and 322 def when stimmed. This is about the sweet spot on MorningMusume's spreadsheet after I manually added the 8% and subtracted the 4% but way off on yours.

Marb
06.23.2012 , 11:15 PM | #70
Forgive me if this is a massive derp, but why would the spreadsheet need to be changed? the absorb buff on heat screen itself is not subject to diminishing returns, but stacking more absorb through rating still is.

Why would it change the priority of stats at all?
Harbinger