Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

trying to stay positive?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
trying to stay positive?

RodFlanders
05.02.2012 , 10:11 AM | #21
Just started the warzones last week, and after a few adjustments to my play style, I am really enjoying myself.

I think I'm going to start going to level 30 planets to gank players in between matches
From Beta To Blunder: The Rise And Fall Of Star Wars Galaxies can be found at gemtrix.com

Warzones: 12 Things I Did To Even The Score After Hitting 50 http://gemtrix.com/2012/05/swtor-pvp...er-hitting-50/

Extenzz
05.02.2012 , 10:17 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by rizBRAH View Post
Im burnt out at the moment, really wanted to love pvp in this game but it needs alot of work still.
This.
Dehumanizer - 50 Vanguard (Naddist Rebels)

Gloga
05.02.2012 , 10:23 AM | #23
I love warzone pvp when there are 2 good teams going against eachother. Unfortunately, most of the top notch pvping imps, at least on my server have moved on or gone to another server making it a face roll on one side or the other almost every match. Even on the winning side which I am usually on, face rolls are only fun for the first couple matches then get very, very boreing. As much as I like seeing 4.6k ticks on my last hit of master strikes on an under geared Sorc, the novelty wears off extremely quick.
Agolg
The ever Vigilant Guardian

AngryBuddhist
05.02.2012 , 10:29 AM | #24
PvP is great when you can actually get a WZ to pop.

mystbladex
05.02.2012 , 10:38 AM | #25
I play IMP and having a good time, I dont care if I win or lose but I always give 110% the other problem I have is the queue times, if I could be in a warzone all day I would. But alas I can not and fleet has me most of the time