Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Want to fix pvp? Start with this

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Want to fix pvp? Start with this

DarthWomprat
05.02.2012 , 04:19 AM | #1
1. Create battlegroups across servers so that there are enough people in order to have brackets (level 10 -19, etc..)
2. Make gear matter!

Then, fix the class imbalances and bugs.
"If Alderran were death starred right now, only hundreds of voices would cry out" - Lord Zalkido

Dmasterr
05.02.2012 , 04:27 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWomprat View Post
1. Create battlegroups across servers so that there are enough people in order to have brackets (level 10 -19, etc..)
2. Make gear matter!

Then, fix the class imbalances and bugs.
1: ok

2: Srsly? u don't think the gear gap is a canyon atm and want it bigger? /roflmao

Then fix bugs, cuz pvp atm on same gear level is balanced.

I recommend the one where server GCD is not in sync with client GCD which results in only animation playing out and a wasted extra GCD.

DarthWomprat
05.02.2012 , 04:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dmasterr View Post
[COLOR="Yellow"]

2: Srsly? u don't think the gear gap is a canyon atm and want it bigger? /roflmao

pvp atm on same gear level is balanced.
It's early, and I haven't had coffee yet, but I could swear you are contradicting yourself here.
"If Alderran were death starred right now, only hundreds of voices would cry out" - Lord Zalkido

TheRelic
05.02.2012 , 04:38 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWomprat View Post
It's early, and I haven't had coffee yet, but I could swear you are contradicting yourself here.
Close down the post, statement 2 is absolute BS, the gab is way way to big!

DarthWomprat
05.02.2012 , 05:57 AM | #5
Reason #1 for playing games like this, for me, is the attainment of better, "stuff" so I can be more powerful. What is the point of attaining anything if everyone is equal? It's so stupid.