Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We demand cross server pvp NOW!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
We demand cross server pvp NOW!

Erevan_Kindelar
05.02.2012 , 04:33 AM | #321
Quote: Originally Posted by Jabbadaphat View Post
Due to excessive queue times
Would you like to see cross server pvp implemented immediately ?
One word, "no".
You want it in two words? "No thanks".
Arguments about whether cross-server anything destroys or enhances the community aside, the Devs have enough to be getting on with solving the other problems in the game at the moment as it is. Adding a facility so that you can have cross-server PvP is an interesting idea but in my opinion it should not be a high priority item, and by the time the Devs have knocked off all the high priority items and get to the items at this level of priority, there should be other systems that will make this irrelevant.
No, really! I am telling the truth, honestly! Look I can prove it, I am a politician! I am as honest as the day is long!
Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving... oh damn, err, that last comment was off the record, right?

Alcarinn
05.02.2012 , 04:37 AM | #322
No long queue times for The Red Eclipse server btw 10-49 atm 12:40 CET pops up in a matter of minutes.
The community OWN merge
For more information visit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359784
Spread the Word!!!

Invoky
05.02.2012 , 04:52 AM | #323
Add cross-server que or merge some server please. I am on a very low-pop server, after 12am server time pretty much there is no any WZ going on. I know it because I always use "search" to see how many WZ is happening while I wait.

People who reject this idea are ppl who are either on high-pop server, or afraid to get stomp by better PVPer from other server. They are selfish and they have never experienced how painful it is just to pray for a WZ to pop after hours.

sjalpalp
05.02.2012 , 04:58 AM | #324
Quote: Originally Posted by invoky View Post
add cross-server que or merge some server please. I am on a very low-pop server, after 12am server time pretty much there is no any wz going on. I know it because i always use "search" to see how many wz is happening while i wait.

People who reject this idea are ppl who are either on high-pop server, or afraid to get stomp by better pvper from other server. They are selfish and they have never experienced how painful it is just to pray for a wz to pop after hours.
+10000

dronepilot
05.02.2012 , 04:58 AM | #325
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
For the sake of the imperials on my server, I'd hope cross-server comes.
Besides, BW is going to do cross server so... yeah.
^ Exactly, same on our server too, Imps have already said, that when GW 2 come out MOST of the IMPs on our server are all moving over to that. Were a low pop server, if we loose those guys, PVP is finished on our server. So I hope for their sake, that cross queuing comes, and for our own sake, too. This way we all can get into games with more people across the board, and not feel tired of facing off against each other every day, the same faces, and same predictable score's.
Velseen / Valseena
Jedi Consular Level 50 - Shadow - Infiltrator - Jedi Sage
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Overlord-
05.07.2012 , 02:17 AM | #326
Its my content and i want it now!

vermura
05.07.2012 , 02:27 AM | #327
Quote: Originally Posted by senefera View Post
no.

5chars
^^
The Bastion Seraphic Nexus
My toons and their Valor Rank: Setx 100, Sety ~70, Arikall ~80, Arikal ~70, Arikill ~60, Arikrule ~70, Lolgasm ~60, Arikell ~70.
Dark Age of Camelot: Vermura - Midgaard Kay - Realm Rank 10 Healer

Tiriensoul
05.07.2012 , 02:48 AM | #328
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
no, cross server anything ruins communities in mmos

bioware has said before that they would not do cross server anything, i would be disappointed if they go back on that
Please do explain how it hurts communities, would love to hear this ^^.
Most gaming nerds are weak and insecure, they say what they have heard, but they can't explain why it's bad. Just because some weak gaming nerd said it's bad, doesn't mean you all have to follow suit.

Be yourself, stop following mainstream. But please do make 1 arguement against cross server...
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams

Khazlol
05.07.2012 , 03:14 AM | #329
guess the feeling of local rivalries is what most like.

Cottyuk
05.07.2012 , 03:50 AM | #330
Put as simply as possible - If they don't do something very quickly to increase server populations or allow others to play against each other whenever they log on, then there will be very few players left on the majority of servers.

All other game issues should be put on hold and cross server warzones and/or character transfers and/or server mergers need to be absolute top priority.