Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

While I like a lot of the legacy stuff......

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
While I like a lot of the legacy stuff......

MajorPete
04.27.2012 , 02:18 PM | #1
I still wish they would have included a few new species, instead of only making it to when you reach level 50 that species can be unlocked for any class, while I like that, it just doesn't feel like what I and i'd assume other people wanted but if they are secretly working on something then awesome, just would be cool to see some more variety of species i think.

Michaelphoenix
04.27.2012 , 03:50 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MajorPete View Post
I still wish they would have included a few new species, instead of only making it to when you reach level 50 that species can be unlocked for any class, while I like that, it just doesn't feel like what I and i'd assume other people wanted but if they are secretly working on something then awesome, just would be cool to see some more variety of species i think.
unlocking current species in game for all classes = easy

creating an entirely new species with full customization = lots of development time
Collector's Edition VIP Key Holder (has the joke gotten old yet?)

Jaerion
05.01.2012 , 02:28 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Michaelphoenix View Post
unlocking current species in game for all classes = easy

creating an entirely new species with full customization = lots of development time
Are you counting NPC species in with this?
They have animations and models, with variation, and are probably within the realm of reason to share with players (after some work).

Selkath, Cathar, Nautolan, Mon Calamari, etc...mostly I want a Cathar JK Guardian, not gonna lie.
AAAAWWWWW YEEEEEAAAHH!!!

Skodan
05.01.2012 , 03:11 PM | #4
expansions. nuff said
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Hizoka
05.02.2012 , 03:40 AM | #5
they already said there will be new races before the end of the year...

Personally i hope Togruta is one of them because i will drop my max geared Twi'ek in a SECOND just to play that race

Ellvaan
05.02.2012 , 04:09 AM | #6
Greetings everyone!

We just wanted to give you additional information regarding this topic located in our Community Blog for April 27, 2012:

Quote:
JimG: Is there any sort of ETA on adding completely new playable species into the game such as Togruta, Mon Calamari, Nautolan, etc.?

Daniel: Canít comment on what species you might see, but you can expect the roster of playable species to expand... this year.
You are welcome to discuss the other information within this Community Blog here:

Community Q&A Ė April 27th 2012 Blog Discussion

We hope this helps!