Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Honest question!!

thepilk
05.02.2012 , 02:21 AM | #11
Yeah, the bolster system can be brutal. Other than ammount of specials and skill points at your disposal it pretty much nullfies level as a factor in warzones.
SWG's Last Jedi Senator
Facebook.com/straightouttacomicon
youtube.com/straightouttacomicon

Cyberfairy
05.02.2012 , 02:23 AM | #12
Same stuff the other guys are saying. At level 11, he can have the best gear for his level for about 10k credits at most, probably more like 2k credits, so the bolster is giving him better stats than you have. On the other hand, you have more skills and talent points to take advantage of. The problem in this case is the assassin has his backstab skill which hits really hard, and access to a talent that increases its damage substantially (ignores 50% armor or something.) At that level, assassins and shadows have access to some of their best damage skills.

Also worth noting, I did top damage in a huttball, 240k with my level 10 merc, I think most of it was just auto attacks and combustible gas cylinder dots.... maybe some rail shots and rockets, but seriously you can pack a huge punch at low levels, you just don't have access to a lot of utility skills and talents. Being a higher level in that bracket you have to learn how to best use your high tier talents and skills to your advantage.

ApotheosisLanyx
05.02.2012 , 02:26 AM | #13
lol I was hitting for 3k+ on most targets from level 10-20 on my sin. I still do frequently at 35. backstab is insanely overtuned at lower levels

Duanesmi
05.02.2012 , 02:52 AM | #14
ive done it on my assassin
Droonkin 50 Powertech Dark Reaper

Harsisus
05.02.2012 , 03:13 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
bolster makes low levels hit hard
Gotta love my Lvl20 Sniper doing 4k+ crits on level 4x's.

Oh wow do they cry.

Digtahk
05.02.2012 , 03:46 AM | #16
Sins don't gain as much from the bolster system as other classes, snipers and powertechs seem to come out the box ready for action. Ambush seems to do more damage at level 10 than at level 50
Cry, 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war.

LenrocNewDawn
05.02.2012 , 04:01 AM | #17
Oki, thanks for the replies guys. I guess it wasn't out of the ordinary and I was biased by my experience with him.

o7
“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”