Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yeah! I just made Legacy Level 8.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Yeah! I just made Legacy Level 8.

Sorwen
05.01.2012 , 07:50 PM | #1
And unlocked the ability to be unable to buy something for 2 million. Its awesome. My families legacy is about being crafters that are broke and I get to feel it at every level. I can't wait till they unlock more things I can't purchase.

Edit: I guess I should give them props for making the game life like at least.
Forever and always forward.
Please save me from the shortsightedness of developers that think they are clever.
More family tree options
Yeah! I just made Legacy Level 8. (and I didn't even get a T-shirt)

Ensquire
05.01.2012 , 07:51 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sorwen View Post
And unlocked the ability to be unable to buy something for 2 million. Its awesome. My families legacy is about being crafters that are broke and I get to feel it at every level. I can't wait till they unlock more things I can't purchase.
lmfao... I think my legacy related to your legacy
-----------------------------
R.I.P. BIOWARE
OCT 11, 2007
-----------------------------

Sorwen
05.01.2012 , 07:53 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ensquire View Post
lmfao... I think my legacy related to your legacy
Might be cousins. Shoot. I can't add cousins to the tree. Allies?
Forever and always forward.
Please save me from the shortsightedness of developers that think they are clever.
More family tree options
Yeah! I just made Legacy Level 8. (and I didn't even get a T-shirt)

TOURDallas
05.01.2012 , 08:14 PM | #4
Know how you feel bro. I have the credits to unlock the ship GTN, but haven't completed chapter 1 yet.
"It's better to have a lightsaber and not need it than to need a lightsaber and not have it."

Fedaykin
05.01.2012 , 08:46 PM | #5
Does make me more than a little bit scared what they'll charge for a lvl 50 legacy perk...

Neollama
05.01.2012 , 08:51 PM | #6
You are right everything would be way better if they gave it away for free and everyone had it.

cyvaris
05.01.2012 , 09:06 PM | #7
So you can't buy a bunch of really useless junk? How is that a problem?

Scerge
05.01.2012 , 09:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Neollama View Post
You are right everything would be way better if they gave it away for free and everyone had it.
Oh and here we have someone who wants to be a special snowflake.
Battlebug
Quote:
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
13-12-11 7 Day Early Access Squadron.

iceperson
05.01.2012 , 09:13 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Neollama View Post
I'm waiting for raid drop tokens to require the token + 1 million credits per item. I mean, how lame is it that you only have to earn something once!

Shaith
05.01.2012 , 09:21 PM | #10
Take heart, OP - I hear the Dark Council just passed EmperorCare(TM) - between that and the USU (United Sithworkers Union) you should be well provided for. Just ignore that pretty red thing stuck through your navel, it's just a perk.