Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Iron

MaD_ProFF
04.27.2012 , 05:14 PM | #31
Thanks

Mithros
04.27.2012 , 07:54 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post
There never were T6 Rich metal missions in UT. The one that was named Rich ("No Redeeming Value") was in fact always Moderate, just a display bug. They fixed this display bug with 1.2 (and as a consequence we now get a lot of people on these boards asking why there are no T6 Rich missions anymore ). The drop rate of Mando Iron has not changed since the patch, it is only people's perception that have changed because they now miss the Rich mission, so they think they will have a lower chance to obtain it.

What you want instead is the mission "A Volatile Gift". This is the only Abundant mission, and is the highest you have.

Affection does not increase the total yield, only the time to complete (up to 15% at 10k) and the chance to crit (up to 5% at 10k)
This.

The big hint should have been cost and time to run. "No redeeming value" was not more expensive or longer than "Consolidation", but people thought that it was better because it said rich.
That rich part was the error, and had been confirmed as such by a dev some time back.
Beta Squadron 157

As long as we remember, it's never really gone.

achwas
04.28.2012 , 10:06 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Zirlar View Post
Can someone confirm whether this is correct.
usually getting 3 on an average critted t6 UT mission. Which - i asssume reflects in the fact, that those mission trade for around 30k-36k on my server, with Mandalorian iron at app11-13k a brick.

Mawduce
04.28.2012 , 10:26 AM | #34
it sells 8 to 9k on my server.... yea
I was made to fly, and you were made to die...

BroadStreetBully
05.01.2012 , 02:51 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Highborne View Post
. I'm presently researching what the critical success rate is on such missions, the better to run cost-benefit analyses.
Let me save you the research.

All mission have a 15% base critical chance except for Orange missions which have a 10% base critical chance. With max affection, a companion will also gain an additional 5% critical chance on all missions. In addition to that, a companion can have a critical chance bonus on certain missions.

For example:
You companion runs a yellow UT mission, has 10k affection, and has a +2 bonus to critical chance on UT mission. The overall crit chance is:

15% (from mission level) + 5% (companion affection bonus) + 2% (companion skill bonus) = 22% critical chance