Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So BW is hearing us loud and clear about the models of armor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So BW is hearing us loud and clear about the models of armor?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Eommer
05.01.2012 , 11:02 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by VicSkimmr View Post
Honestly, if you expect a resolution to an issue this encompassing within "a few weeks" you need to find a different hobby.
what you mean? in real life? but but theres real people outside...
j/k man

i think the priority to fix or change stuffs depends on what your clients want more right? besides ranked warzones, char transfers thats one of the most called complain about 1.2

Frostvein
05.01.2012 , 11:03 AM | #12
I wouldn't care how bad they looked if we had a decent (and cheap) option for appearance.

Almost everyone should be able to find at least one model set in game they like, but It shouldn't cost a ton of credits to change the look of their gear to it like it does currently.
Meanwhile, in Tera general chat -

"The sad thing is, arguing with fanbois on the forums was more entertaining than their 300 million dollar single player MMO from 2008"

VicSkimmr
05.01.2012 , 11:16 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Eommer View Post
what you mean? in real life? but but theres real people outside...
j/k man

i think the priority to fix or change stuffs depends on what your clients want more right? besides ranked warzones, char transfers thats one of the most called complain about 1.2
How much they want to fix an issue is completely independent of how fast they can fix an issue.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Eommer
05.01.2012 , 11:23 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by VicSkimmr View Post
How much they want to fix an issue is completely independent of how fast they can fix an issue.

I JUST HATE the lightsabers with augment slots now. custom and elegant. just two

Elarion
05.01.2012 , 11:26 AM | #15
Such a subjective matter. I'd like my knight to be wearing something like Obi-Wan's armor in the clone wars cartoons but I'm sure many people would hate that look.
Corbec lvl 50 Vanguard - Master Dar'Nala
Atticus lvl 50 Guardian - Master Dar'Nala

AllisonBerryman
05.01.2012 , 11:31 AM | #16 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks - just to make sure everyone concerned about this topic has seen our Q&A comments on it, here's what we said in the March 30th Community Q&A:

Quote:
Players have expressed some dissatisfaction with endgame armor sets can you comment on your plans for future endgame appearances?

Daniel Erickson: We have heard the community loud and clear when it comes to armor sets. What weve heard the players say is, I dont care how high level I get, I still want my core sets to look and feel like Star Wars and like my class - cooler but not crazy. Keep the crazy to optional gear. I will warn that creating new armor is a part of our game with long lead times so it will take a set or so before players see a strong shift in direction but were already working on some stuff I love and I think players will too.
It's important to note the last bit about new armor sets having long lead times (meaning it may take a bit before you notice a change in direction), but we've definitely heard player feedback on this!

Bingbangboom
05.01.2012 , 11:34 AM | #17
Quote:
but were already working on some stuff I love and I think players will too.
I'm sure they loved the first set before releasing to the public too.

Lord_Karsk
05.01.2012 , 11:35 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Hey folks - just to make sure everyone concerned about this topic has seen our Q&A comments on it, here's what we said in the March 30th Community Q&A:

It's important to note the last bit about new armor sets having long lead times (meaning it may take a bit before you notice a change in direction), but we've definitely heard player feedback on this!
In short people they are saying they are alredy making new clown armor and they wont stop what
they are doing, so we might not see actual star wars armor until maybe christmas or later.

FunkBandit
05.01.2012 , 11:39 AM | #19
I would settle for helms to actually show on my toons. Hey were going to let yOu swap out mods but any helm not class specific is going to bug out.

You guys are good at adding stuff

MetalHed
05.01.2012 , 11:43 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post

I trust you guys but...

how awesome would it be if you were to say...post some concept art from the art dept. and let us vote?? SWG did something similar...players sent in their own art, the player base voted and the winners were given to us as in-game paintings.