Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Still no fix for Pureblood helm bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Still no fix for Pureblood helm bug

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Berserkmode
05.01.2012 , 02:31 AM | #1
Quote:
An issue that could prevent hair from showing on Jedi Knights while wearing certain visors has been addressed.
Excellent. Now how about we fix the issue with the Pureblood Sith mouth-breathing helm issue that was, to my knowledge, around before the JK bug? Or their heads, ears, and tentacles clipping through certain helms?

Cerimon
05.01.2012 , 03:26 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Berserkmode,

We are aware of the issues you mention and hope to have these resolved very soon. Please monitor the patch notes page for any updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and Thank You for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Cerimon
05.15.2012 , 03:47 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Please confirm Rebreather head slot items now appear on Sith Pureblood characters as of patch 1.2.4.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

danpen
05.15.2012 , 03:52 AM | #4
It is all right now ok i am on the game right now.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

Frostwhisper
05.23.2012 , 02:08 AM | #5
Rebreathers do show up, but lots of other helmets don't. I'm mainly a pureblood player and I enjoy using different looks, like agent or bounty hunter masks for my character, yet most of them don't work.

It -worked- before 1.2 patch, so please look into this, aesthetics are an important factor of the game.

Ogada
05.23.2012 , 05:28 AM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Frostwhisper,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you haven't already done so, I would ask that you submit a bug report with the specific names of any helms that are not working for you.

You are currently able to submit bug reports in one of two ways, information on how to do this can be found in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Thanks
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Blindsyn
05.23.2012 , 07:42 AM | #7
Hey Ogada and Cerimon how about you guys tell the Devs to actually FIX the things that patch notes said that they fixed?

My bounty Hunter is STILL on chapter 3 (patch notes 1.2 said it was fixed and it still dont work) and my Sith pureblood marauder STILL dont show some Helms after they said it was fixed......
how is it possible to screw up so much?

its getting ridiculous.... and its shows lack of skill and professionalism....
you guys keep shoving us legacy crap that is useless to the majority of the players and forget to actually fix the bugs patch notes shows

Cerimon
05.23.2012 , 12:45 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Blindsyn,

Please contact Customer Service regarding your Sith Pureblood Helm. The vast majority of players are reporting this issue as resolved but you may have a specific set of circumstances we can investigate. Hopefully we can help you get this resolved very quickly.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

AndyHawnt
05.24.2012 , 08:44 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ogada View Post
Hi Frostwhisper,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you haven't already done so, I would ask that you submit a bug report with the specific names of any helms that are not working for you.

You are currently able to submit bug reports in one of two ways, information on how to do this can be found in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Thanks
How long do they need to be able to fix this? do they not bother testing anything on this game before releasing new patches no wonder this game is dead already