Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardmode Denova Last Boss - Bug?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

invizion
04.29.2012 , 06:18 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Drabyl View Post
Good job Bioware. You guys make an excellent product with very few bugs. Ohh wait. I forgot. Everything is bugged.
Good job Drabyl. You are always posting such informative and useful posts with very little trolling. Ohh wait....
Regret Gaming
Now accepting X-Realm apps - Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU
http://www.twitch.tv/invi_tv

Crooching
04.29.2012 , 07:28 AM | #52
Chill oot eh. You've got an official response, they are looking at the problem, and will patch it as soon as they can. Obviously they are not going to tell you it will be fixed by tonight, as the dev has no idea how deeply seeded the problem is, and he'd have a **** storm if he lied and it turned out to take longer than expected.

it's been posted on here that others have managed to complete it, stop wasting time complaining, and either stick at it, or go outside and throw a ball. The dev's will fix it asap.

Tallyhoe
04.29.2012 , 09:35 AM | #53
I still don't see how fixing a money exploit in the game can affect an operation boss.
‘Twas a woman who drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her.”

Arbraxus
04.29.2012 , 04:31 PM | #54
Clockwork [Gnawers Roost - EU/ger]
After round about 2 and 1/2 hour just trying keph we've did it today with 8 Players and the bug...at 59% or round about 630k the grp splits, the maintank(shadow) pulls him to the corner on the left and the whole grp runs to the rear right corner. He enraged at 4 or 5%...but hey...serverfirst!
hf&gl

Saviorr
04.29.2012 , 04:54 PM | #55
We did it a couple days ago with the bug. We just healed through the aoe at the end. Lost a healer, battled rez'd, and went on. It definitely makes the fight more difficult, but the kill was just that much more rewarding.

JovethGonzalez
04.30.2012 , 05:02 PM | #56 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone,

The latest update on this is that our developers have found a fix which should resolve the issue. It will be implemented soon in an upcoming patch.

Thank you for your patience with this.

Rafkin
04.30.2012 , 05:12 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

The latest update on this is that our developers have found a fix which should resolve the issue. It will be implemented soon in an upcoming patch.

Do you guys actually have any raid without bugs? It's only three zones...get your stuff together man. It's embarrassing.

Its_Delusion
04.30.2012 , 07:19 PM | #58
Our guild has killed him on 8 Man Hardmode but you need 2x Gunslinger for bubble + Best prototype medpac in game.
If it wasnt for the fact you need 2x bubble, I would say dont nerf it ^^
Whatever you do, take Pride.

Snakeyees
04.30.2012 , 07:27 PM | #59
Hi everyone,

you forgot to put the Trade mark after soon™. in MMO terms Soon™ is a relative term it almost means 3 months.
Asro Miraluka, Jedi Guardian Level 50 Veteran of Squadron 367 Server: Bergen Colony
--->.

Apochunter
04.30.2012 , 07:34 PM | #60
Hi everyone,

Thank you for the fix. We await it, we appreciate all of you guys working so hard!
Crazy?! I was crazy once, they had me sit in a room with rubber walls and made me wear a jacket. I had to stay in there all day, it drove me crazy....Crazy?! I was crazy once!....