Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

iOS security key app is broken or not ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
iOS security key app is broken or not ?

Dzauker
12.17.2011 , 11:02 AM | #1
Hello,

on my iPhone 4S the SK app for TOR is broken, it doesn't show the serial code page so it's impossibile to use.
It's a general issue or it's due to particular software installed or configuration of the iPhone ?

Gepa
12.17.2011 , 11:25 AM | #2
i too cant link I have redownloaded it and I do not get the option to check info and get the serial to attach to my account it keeps asking for a serial number very sad that I cant use extra security

Also have a 4s

MadroxNinja
12.17.2011 , 11:35 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dzauker View Post
Hello,

on my iPhone 4S the SK app for TOR is broken, it doesn't show the serial code page so it's impossibile to use.
It's a general issue or it's due to particular software installed or configuration of the iPhone ?
i got a 3gs and it installed fine yesterday.. HOWEVER today its giving me the wrong codes so im locked out of my account.. i even changed my password and still giving me the wrong information error.. so if i was you.. i would NOT use this for awhile.. im in the process of getting mine removed but it takes awhile with this ****** customer service
SWG-Bloodfin server- JamieMadrox of Dire Consequences

ajwoodwpg
12.17.2011 , 11:53 AM | #4
works for me, been using it all day. Ipod Touch.
(███████████████}▓₪∭∰▓▓∰∭₪▓{████████████████)

Tanzier
12.17.2011 , 11:58 AM | #5
Working fine for me on my 4 (OS5), but I now need to move it to my 4S and the restore leaves the app broken. I can reinstall, but then have to reactivate, and I don't see a way of doing that.