Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

this is a Joke

Crissbplayer
12.17.2011 , 11:49 AM | #1
I've tried to call the tech support and there is just an automatic message that say something totally off topic and then hangup the phone

i really suggest bioware to start to care of its customers otherwise they will lose them before the game launch

1 the message is very bad recorded in fact i can barley understand what it say
2 there is no way that a customers support call center hang up the phone this is rudeness

there is no support on this game? even if this is early access there should be some kind of support if someone get locked out hacked or has a technical problem he is abandoned alone

seriously if the support is like this i doubt what i will redeem my game code.
most likely i will just call the bank and get my money back

Bioware should have learned something from agen of conan wow rift aion ecc but no they have made the same mistake infinite queue time and now i can't even play! because there is no tech support this is a joke..

if they intend to leave those kind of problem around on the launch day this game is gonna be a fail.

Crissbplayer
12.17.2011 , 11:53 AM | #2
no one share my opinion?

Tanzier
12.17.2011 , 11:56 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Crissbplayer View Post
no one share my opinion?
I dunno, I sent an issue in via e-mail and got a response within an hour. Considering the volume they probably have right now that's pretty good in my books.

Exavor
12.17.2011 , 11:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Crissbplayer View Post
I've tried to call the tech support and there is just an automatic message that say something totally off topic and then hangup the phone

i really suggest bioware to start to care of its customers otherwise they will lose them before the game launch

1 the message is very bad recorded in fact i can barley understand what it say
2 there is no way that a customers support call center hang up the phone this is rudeness

there is no support on this game? even if this is early access there should be some kind of support if someone get locked out hacked or has a technical problem he is abandoned alone

seriously if the support is like this i doubt what i will redeem my game code.
most likely i will just call the bank and get my money back

Bioware should have learned something from agen of conan wow rift aion ecc but no they have made the same mistake infinite queue time and now i can't even play! because there is no tech support this is a joke..

i bet if they intend to leave those kind of problem around on the launch day this game is gonna be a fail.
You need to spare a thought on the task that these guys have to deal with. It's a new game, full of new people installing it, many of which will encounter various problems. Ranging from those who barely know how to use a computer, to advanced users who have discovered a teething problem.

The reality is that they can't have an infinite workforce and the workforce that they do have will be overwhelmed with calls and support tickets to deal with. They won't be able to work to a plan because they will have to deal with unexpected problems too, which will make it even more difficult for them to deal with.

To sum it up, it's a logistical nightmare and even if their workforce was twice the size, they would still have one hell of a task to deal with. To be honest, I'd expect this from any new game because there's simply no magic answer or magic solution. A realistic answer is to simply ride it out and wait because it WILL get better. But of course, most people won't be happy to do that because patience is uncommon these days...