Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin not shipping out CE yet.

BraxKedren
12.16.2011 , 05:46 PM | #1
So it looks like Origin isn't shipping any box versions of the game out until the 20th. How is it that other retailers have the game out to people that have ordered the game but Origin hasn't even shipped yet?

So what does this do for us seeing how it is highly possible now that the physical copy we ordered might not arrive until after the 26th (no shipping companies deliver on the 25th or 26th).

So ordering through Origin, which was suppose to be the next great thing from EA, is now second best even to Wal-mart.
Kedrus Brax
Powertech
Harbinger

CE Owner & Subscriber

AntoniusDelitan
12.16.2011 , 05:52 PM | #2
EU boxes have been released already.

North America doesn't ship until the 20th.

netslave
12.16.2011 , 05:52 PM | #3
Any confirmations on the ship date? StehpenReid said they were supposed to ship today., but Origin said they were not. Confused.

loolp
12.16.2011 , 05:53 PM | #4
Have you already payed all of yours off? If so where is that option because it still says my order is pending and have no clue how to finish it.

BraxKedren
12.16.2011 , 05:55 PM | #5
They have had my CC information since preorders started. All it says now is Order Submitted. All physical copies from Origin were to have been billed on the 13th and shipped today but still nothing.
Kedrus Brax
Powertech
Harbinger

CE Owner & Subscriber

Keyden
12.16.2011 , 07:19 PM | #6
Same thing here that we have no response from EA on the status. I was able to get through to Origin CS this afternoon but their response, even though very nice was completely unhelpful in the fact that they said the order was being processed and that they had no other information. I pointed out that the FAQ stated that we would be billed on the 13th, with shipping on the 16th for delivery on or around the 20th.

This was pretty much parroted back to me and then my CS rep told me that if it wasn't updated by 5:30 today, expect it to be updated on the 20th when it was to ship. This is when I was caught off guard and asked for clarification that shipping was taking place on the 20th. Not much more information as they backpedaled and said it may arrive before then.

After this attempted to contact Bioware/SW:TOR customer service through their phone number but after sitting on hold for an hour I could no longer wait.

I'm really hoping that the game arrives before the 22nd when we are scheduled to lose access if we haven't entered our product codes.

Currently searching to see if I can purchase another CE from another vendor as I still want to have a Collector's Edition but maybe not one purchased through Origin.

(PS pre-order was completed on July 21st)

JosifRose
12.17.2011 , 11:41 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Keyden View Post
Same thing here that we have no response from EA on the status. I was able to get through to Origin CS this afternoon but their response, even though very nice was completely unhelpful in the fact that they said the order was being processed and that they had no other information. I pointed out that the FAQ stated that we would be billed on the 13th, with shipping on the 16th for delivery on or around the 20th.

This was pretty much parroted back to me and then my CS rep told me that if it wasn't updated by 5:30 today, expect it to be updated on the 20th when it was to ship. This is when I was caught off guard and asked for clarification that shipping was taking place on the 20th. Not much more information as they backpedaled and said it may arrive before then.

After this attempted to contact Bioware/SW:TOR customer service through their phone number but after sitting on hold for an hour I could no longer wait.

I'm really hoping that the game arrives before the 22nd when we are scheduled to lose access if we haven't entered our product codes.

Currently searching to see if I can purchase another CE from another vendor as I still want to have a Collector's Edition but maybe not one purchased through Origin.

(PS pre-order was completed on July 21st)

Ditto same thing to the explanation, also ordered mine at about 215am on the 21st of july. So yea way to go EA/Origin !!!! the funniest **** ever was one of the Origin reps saying those dam BIO WARE people always saying these things about release dates, I asked the gentleman if he was aware that EA owned bio ware silence in sued. Needless to say this is some major HORRIBLE PR work amazon and other retailers have there copies in customers hands already, but the maker the funder cant even get on the same page as the publisher PATHETIC.
Jedi Knight Guardian Focus Spec
<DoomSquad>