Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

sullust interception

Tonychet
12.24.2011 , 11:30 AM | #1
wayyyyyyyyyyyy too hard anyone beat it at level 40 with best upgrades? apart from level 4 stuff, ive got the level 5 and 3 stuff which is best in slot

Maxeek
12.25.2011 , 12:30 PM | #2
All you need is Electronic Warfare Pod from your Star Ship Upgrades vendor.

Costs like 100 marks or so.

Bruggles
12.27.2011 , 01:05 AM | #3
This one definitely took some practice. Took like 4 times for me to finally get it. Now I never lose. Just gotta time your 10 second invuln right
"Kids, you gotta love 'em. I adore children. A little salt, a squeeze of lemon - perfect!

Shammus
12.27.2011 , 01:40 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tonychet View Post
wayyyyyyyyyyyy too hard anyone beat it at level 40 with best upgrades? apart from level 4 stuff, ive got the level 5 and 3 stuff which is best in slot
what everyone under you said.. the warfare pod, and also the power diverter helps regenerate your shields between fights.
Sith Weapons And Tactics
Guildmaster | Giradda the Hutt
You have been knocked unconscious! Pain and suffering tries to strike YOU, but misses! You died. Returning to home point, please wait...LOADING, PLEASE WAIT

jorunsett
01.25.2012 , 03:12 PM | #5
The timing of the Electronic Warfare Pod is crucial.

O_O

AtomicSquid
01.25.2012 , 03:22 PM | #6
I will tell you the secret to win every space battle...

Randomly press your wasd keys. Seriously. As long as your ship is constantly moving, you rarely get hit.

jorunsett
01.25.2012 , 03:36 PM | #7
Polith Minefield however is relaxing !

Azurian
04.29.2012 , 10:50 PM | #8
I'm never doing this lousy space mission ever again, it's just a terrible copy and paste of another mission with nothing but spam missile fire.

UCKFred
04.30.2012 , 02:23 AM | #9
It's pretty easy even with grade 4 ship equipment and the two available ship upgrades. My problem is it's taxing on my computer, and it seems to be the only one of the Imperial space missions that overheats my PC and runs choppy all the time so I constantly ding asteroids that take out my shield and/or armor.