Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why was Boarding Party FP changed?

_Admiral
04.15.2012 , 04:43 AM | #11
This is how goldfarmers were making their money.
I added some people who spammed my mailbox and they were always in BP.

End of story.

stefanskibicki
04.26.2012 , 05:24 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by hulkweazel View Post
You don't see anything wrong with the fastest way to farm credits being soloing a mid-level flashpoint? You don't see anything wrong with the fact that Imps have an easy access, no challenge way to farm credits that Republic didn't have access to? (Taral V farming is extremely inefficient)
level 50 republic players can just keep redoing herioc on hoth for 200k plus credits an hour. so why cant we have acces to an easy way?

Fossman
04.27.2012 , 01:02 AM | #13
Kinda sad this was a way for me to make money without the painfully boring daily grind. Then again the BP grind was pretty boring too. But at least I could just let my mind go blank and listen to some music lol.

really wish they would increase credit rewards for doing Ops though. Progression can get expensive and I dont always have time to login and do dailies >.<

_Admiral
04.27.2012 , 02:55 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Fossman View Post
I dont always have time to login and do dailies >.<
But you have time to grind BP over and over.... okay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP7G9J0AQGs

<Remnants> Hardcore progression raiders.

Wallsie
04.27.2012 , 03:00 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by stefanskibicki View Post
level 50 republic players can just keep redoing herioc on hoth for 200k plus credits an hour. so why cant we have acces to an easy way?
1. The Hoth credit farm is no more. I know that for sure as of Wednesday night the large chest next to the champion in the front of the heroic has been completely removed, and even before that the amount of credits dropped by both it and the champions in there were nerfed something fierce.

2. Imp players have been running BP widespread since launch, whereas the Pub side has only been familiar with the Hoth credit farm in the past month or so. No complaining.

SpoeMeister
04.27.2012 , 03:03 AM | #16
"I don't have time to do the dailies, but I do have time to do Boarding Party multiple times..."

"Dailies are boring, instead I like grinding Boarding Party..."

You should listen to yourselves, this is pathetic.

Black Hole dailies take no more than half an hour... You'll get around 60-70K and you get daily commendations. Save them up for Rakata items, which can again be sold for decent money flow... the other half hour, you can use to do the dailies on Belsavis...

But I know what the problem is. You just want to faceroll it instead of actually running around and work for it... The risk of actually dying once and paying maybe 1000 credits for repair is too much for you...

In the words of Sherlock Holmes: You...repel...me"
Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not yet the end.

Spivak Legacy (ToFN)
SpoeMeister Orrusos Do'chan Nadobo

Vylettes
04.29.2012 , 07:52 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SpoeMeister View Post
"I don't have time to do the dailies, but I do have time to do Boarding Party multiple times..."

"Dailies are boring, instead I like grinding Boarding Party..."

You should listen to yourselves, this is pathetic.

Black Hole dailies take no more than half an hour... You'll get around 60-70K and you get daily commendations. Save them up for Rakata items, which can again be sold for decent money flow... the other half hour, you can use to do the dailies on Belsavis...

But I know what the problem is. You just want to faceroll it instead of actually running around and work for it... The risk of actually dying once and paying maybe 1000 credits for repair is too much for you...

In the words of Sherlock Holmes: You...repel...me"
Boarding party is simply superior because its unlimited. Dailies you cannot repeat over and over and give finite amount of gold for doing them all, then its all over until the next day. If there was something you wanted to buy, you could just run boarding party and get the money eventually that same day.

hulkweazel
04.29.2012 , 07:59 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by cujojax View Post
NO. to each their own, if thats how people wanna make credits then let them. Personally I hate dailies and would rather.
In the end were still talking about video game money right?? Who cares
You still haven't answered my question. In what world does it make sense that the most efficient way of farming money is by doing a level 33 flashpoint? Not level 50. Not even level 40+. Level 33. It makes more money per hour than farming any other flashpoint. How is that balanced?

Gimixes
04.30.2012 , 12:01 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by hulkweazel View Post
You still haven't answered my question. In what world does it make sense that the most efficient way of farming money is by doing a level 33 flashpoint? Not level 50. Not even level 40+. Level 33. It makes more money per hour than farming any other flashpoint. How is that balanced?
Why should it be balanced? Why does it even care so much if peeps want to earn some money that way?

Zocat
04.30.2012 , 12:11 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Gimixes View Post
Why should it be balanced? Why does it even care so much if peeps want to earn some money that way?
You can still earn money that way. Nothing is stopping you from running BP.