Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Too many Heroic's on Balmora

CptRanger's Avatar


CptRanger
04.28.2012 , 09:47 AM | #1
Just hit 40 and finished Balmora with exception of 8, yeah that's right EIGHT Heroic's that I can't complete without other people, and my server is a ghost town. I'm taking up a 3rd of my quest log with these and really would like to do them. Anyone else have this problem with other planets in the game?

Boissi's Avatar


Boissi
04.28.2012 , 10:17 AM | #2
Just don't do them. H2 quests can be solo'd though with a bit of patience. I haven't grouped up for a H4 in months, and I really don't mind.
@ Scepter of Ragnos

Zixu - 50 Sith Juggernaut |||Sihq - 50 Sith Sorcerer ||| Powers - 50 Operative ||| Ziksi - 49 Jedi Sentinel ||| Ziksu - 41 Powertech ||| Zixi - 17+ Sniper

Romanticyde's Avatar


Romanticyde
04.28.2012 , 10:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by CptRanger View Post
Just hit 40 and finished Balmora with exception of 8, yeah that's right EIGHT Heroic's that I can't complete without other people, and my server is a ghost town. I'm taking up a 3rd of my quest log with these and really would like to do them. Anyone else have this problem with other planets in the game?
you know what's great about optional content... it's optional
"In Dagobah, they call it a critter Royale with cheese"
-Mace Windu
Come to the dark side, you get a free cookie... Vader's Fist

CptRanger's Avatar


CptRanger
04.28.2012 , 10:57 AM | #4
The thing is I WANT to do all the content.

JettrikRyflix's Avatar


JettrikRyflix
04.28.2012 , 10:57 AM | #5
This thread should be renamed "Too few players on Balmorra!"

I wholeheartedly agree - I haven't done a Heroic mission in weeks. I love this game, but it REALLY needs a server merge ASAP. When I logged on last night, there were 15 players on fleet, and 2 on Hoth. Can't do a Heroic 4 when there aren't even 4 players on the planet!

DonnHarry's Avatar


DonnHarry
04.28.2012 , 11:29 AM | #6
I agree, there are a lot. Average on my server is 14-16 on Bal and it can be hard to get people to bite. I can usually rally at least two others, my mate and I play together so it's usually easier when there's already two. I think people are more inclined to join if the group is nearly full so they don't end up waiting around forever. I also find I get better responses if I talk to the population instead of just spamming LFG H4 etc.

Mavery's Avatar


Mavery
04.28.2012 , 12:19 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CptRanger View Post
The thing is I WANT to do all the content.
Then group up and do them. Or come back when you're higher level.

CptRanger's Avatar


CptRanger
04.29.2012 , 10:24 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Mavery View Post
Then group up and do them. Or come back when you're higher level.

Really hard to group up when there are only 10 other people in the zone on a Saturday night during 'prime time'.

Wish they would at least allow us to take 3 companions and attempt these heroics.

Mavery's Avatar


Mavery
04.29.2012 , 11:38 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CptRanger View Post
Really hard to group up when there are only 10 other people in the zone on a Saturday night during 'prime time'.

Wish they would at least allow us to take 3 companions and attempt these heroics.
You only need 1 person to do a heroic 4.

So no, not really.

edit: If that fails, just come back when you can solo it. Very simple and functional solutions.